**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is Better?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
I’ve seen a lot of arguing in Global about who is the better champ. It’s between Magneto and Apocalypse
I personally think Magneto is the better champ overall
Pretend if they are both 5 65 and Max Sig

Explain why in Comments ;)

Who is Better? 63 votes

Magneto is better
82%
danielmathWolverDominatorTheManMythLegendbuffajryuwAssumedNameMalreck04DaphboyGrootman1294Luke9523QacobFrenchy87EtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusWoody15Deadline18Sarvanga1_XdSpoodermanxDAstoundsBonzodavid 52 votes
Apocalypse is better
17%
Logan00DJMNHBlackshadow0203MetalJakeDfour24FabwiziHilbert_unbeatable2CrcrcrcTRDSJBHJ12345___The_HoTUThePredator1001 11 votes

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Magneto is better
    No... No God Please no... no... no... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Magneto is better

well first, global is a hole of nine year olds that argue. you shouldn't go in there.

second, they're both good in different scenarios magneto against metal champs. Apoc again non-metal champs. Apoc has better synergies. But I think Mags is overall better, you can make a case for both though

I rarely go to global because of that but SOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE were saying that Apocalypse is better then Mags so I wanted to see what the forums thought
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Magneto is better
    Monke said:

SWORD78 said:

well first, global is a hole of nine year olds that argue. you shouldn't go in there.

second, they're both good in different scenarios magneto against metal champs. Apoc again non-metal champs. Apoc has better synergies. But I think Mags is overall better, you can make a case for both though

I rarely go to global because of that but SOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE were saying that Apocalypse is better then Mags so I wanted to see what the forums thought
    YOLO

Lmfao didn’t see that coming
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Magneto is better
    Monke said:

SWORD78 said:

YOLO
    unless you're awakened nick fury
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Apocalypse is better
    Red Mags and Apocalypse are my only rank 5s at the moment and both are great. I like and use Big Daddy Apocalypse more. He just has great damage, utility, and is fun to use. But Mags vs anyone metal is just too good. He makes so many annoying fights easy so he’s the better champ but I voted apocalypse because I knew he wouldn’t get as many votes
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Magneto is better
    I see Apoc as more balanced champ, he can take on more stuff than Mags imo, but put Mags against any metallica fan, and they are simply gone. He must be into pop