**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can‘t buy AW Regen-Boost

G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
Ever since the introduction of the new AW Boosts, I have not been able top Richard the 15% Regen-Boost... It always is on a timer, as if O had purchased it and reached my purchase limit...

The other AW Boosts work fine, I have purchased a couple of the „first 3 Hits do no damage“ boosts... But the Regen-Boost cannot be purchased...

I am running the latest iOS 11 on iPhone 8 (64 GB)

Comments

• Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    edited October 2017
    Is Richard a better player than you? Did you ask O if he or she had purchased it?
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Huluhula wrote: »
    Is Richard a better player than you? Did you ask O if he or she had purchased it?

Thanks, Sir Help-a-lot... And just in case you wonder: No, nobody on earth has my login-details... Plus this has been persistent since the introduction of those boosts... Haven‘t been able to get them a single time...
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    What the OP is trying to figure out is why the regen boost in aw isn't purchasable. (We all know why haha)
    But, Kabam needs to answer this, its pretty obvious why it isn't buyable, but this needs a fix fast.
    Poor game management on their part, such a minor issue that hasn't been fixed yet.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Happened the last time this boost was offered. Thread was made and ignored by Kabam.

stsctxed24vz.png
    hib4p5nfk1vw.png
    n7wnzlebk0k1.png

• Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I wouldn’t buy these boosts, but I’ve yet to see them in the store
  • Options
    NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    It's getting ridiculous that they won't answer this simple question. Even if they don't know why, at least acknowledge the problem.... it's been weeks now that we can't buy it.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Still can’t buy this stupid thing.