**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage - Feb 20 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★
    Unyonface said:

Egor_135 said:

Owh shuck..This is getting annoying..my allies will kill me if I dont place..30 mins remaining..

24 hours to place, that's on you...
    Disagree all you want, it's poor time management if you haven't placed with 30 minutes left to place...
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Should be fun. Not sure our defense is set nor do I know if everyone placed.

Nice work Kabam LOL
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Game's up and running
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Games still down on my end
  • Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    Well the alliance we are playing this war just got lucky because I was in the middle of fixing placement and 5 players missing... We should definitely get compensation for the negative impact this has on us during the AW season because we should get a full 24 hours to place and fix placement.

I just hope the game comes back up within the next 3 hrs before attack phase starts 😒
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★

Unyonface said:

Egor_135 said:

Owh shuck..This is getting annoying..my allies will kill me if I dont place..30 mins remaining..

24 hours to place, that's on you...
    Nah 24 hours is 24 hours. If you're told you have 24 hours and then given 23, that's on them.....
    If you can't find time in 23 hours, that's still on you, that's still plenty of time to place. If it were 4 hours then I might be inclined to say it's on them.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Lately the game has been lagging like crazy,2-3 days ago we've seen 2 random maintenances that caused some people to waste a war because it removed their enlistments and this has made the game less enjoyable and overall annoying, and for this I demand a compensation, I don't want it to be something crazy such as let's say 15k 6* shards but I'd like alliance potions and revs with some 5* shards and boosts for cav
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    Great. I just lost with the outage 1M points I took out from Havok in Abyss, a revive and Orion’s and my boosts.

I couldn’t be happier.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

@Kabam Zibiit kind of a big deal here ^

If people were knocked out of enlistment and this war becomes moot I’d expect a quick response saying this war won’t count to save people time planning a weekend war that won’t even count. Not to mention items....

Exactly. This thread has been edited as well, yet not deemed worthy of a response even after 15+ hours.
  • usteruster Posts: 95
    edited February 2021
    I’d really like revives and energy refills over shards yk so I can get content done, but I totally agree with your statement Nigel, these past 2 weeks have been crazy with the war issues and constant game lag/crash that just seemingly happen anonymously tbh.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Bye, bye boosts and pots....
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Hoebuster said:

I’d really like revives and energy refills over shards yk so I can get content done, but I totally agree with your statement Nigel, these past 2 weeks have been crazy with the war issues and constant game lag/crash that just seemingly happen anonymously tbh.

I'd like that as well but last time compensation didn't have any revs so I thought it would be logical that this one doesn't as well
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Last time compensation was given out was for weeks of emergency maintenances that happened. Not for lagging.
    What are these "edits" that are made by the kabam team? Are they spelling checks, privacy covers, comment edits, or what else?
    Aah well...the thread's dead the moment the game got back up!
  • I got kicked out of the LOL. How can I get my potions revives and time back? Can you please help me? Thank you
  • darkhumourdarkhumour Posts: 29
    edited February 2021
    after the emergency maintenance i kicked out from event quest i know its not that big problem but it cost me nearly full energy and i have to play it from to start.its frustrating.
    also its 3 emergency maintenance in a row i know about memes but after 3 emergency maintenance i think we should get some energy refills and potions/revives
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I was attempting 6.3.5 just now with my last remaining boosts. Out they go. Honestly, I'm not the guy usually asking for compensation but something is needed now.
    Hoebuster said:

Last time compensation was given out was for weeks of emergency maintenances that happened. Not for lagging.

I find it funny how u completely disregard the statements Nigel and I were making.... lag wasn’t the only thing we mentioned
    You're asking for compensation for 2 or 3 emergency maintenances that lasted no less than 5 or so minutes. None of them compared to the last time we had maintenance. You asked for energy refills.. for what? How much energy did you lose in 5 minutes for them to have to compensate you?

You should also really reflect on calling me mentally disabled with your word choices in your posts. You literally said "constant game lag/crash that just seemingly happen anonymously". Do you know what anonymously actually means? Because it doesn't seem like it. Call me mentally disabled and you can't even type the you probably. GTFO.

I was attempting 6.3.5 just now with my last remaining boosts. Out they go. Honestly, I'm not the guy usually asking for compensation but something is needed now.

How long did you have left on the boosts? The game was only down for minutes.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    3 outages in 3 days. Frequent crashing and lag. Has there ever been a time when the game worked even worse?

I am actually curious, I don't recall the game being THIS unstable. However, human mind tends to forget the bad things, thats why I ask.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You must be forgetting the month domino was introduced
    Kerneas said:

3 outages in 3 days. Frequent crashing and lag. Has there ever been a time when the game worked even worse?

I am actually curious, I don't recall the game being THIS unstable. However, human mind tends to forget the bad things, thats why I ask.

This is literally nothing. These outages have been very, very small. There have been other times where it's been a little worse and there have been 2 times where it was so bad, compensation was given. These 3 recent ones aren't anything.
  • AdonislinkAdonislink Posts: 27
    edited February 2021
    Whatever you guys JUST did, didn’t work. Won two fights in separate consecutive arena bouts, the game froze and I was kicked out. Only to come back and both times those fights were registered as losses.
    Post edited by Kabam Ahab on
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

Kerneas said:

This is literally nothing. These outages have been very, very small. There have been other times where it's been a little worse and there have been 2 times where it was so bad, compensation was given. These 3 recent ones aren't anything.
    Eh. While small, they can be timely for some. When people have certain times they play, and the game is goes down, are they supposed to babysit and keep trying over and over? Or just consider that session a fail and continue on with your day. I only play at certain times of the day. If the game is problematic, I'm out. Maybe you don't value your time, I don't know. But pretty lame to sit and babysit a game to see if it's finally going to come back up.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Game down again? Or is it just laggy.

• jana2111jana2111 Posts: 3
    this is getting worse. AW is crashing so many times. lost half health in champs. be very careful if you do not want to give kills.