**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Magik

Would she be considered to OP if 6* Magik was added ? Where would she rank amongst other 6*

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    DarkZen said:

Would she be considered to OP if 6* Magik was added ? Where would she rank amongst other 6*

her and quake are the 2 champs i'd be the most surprised to see
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Not as OP as 6-star Goldpool!
    6-star Goldpool is so OP that Kabam increased the cost of ONE crystal by 33%!
    And that's not all! They also halved the chances of getting the top prize from the crystal!

33%? Mine cost twice as much as the base goldpool crystals
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Rookiie said:

And that's not all! They also halved the chances of getting the top prize from the crystal!

I thought they sold for 30 units each. Was it actually 20 units each?
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Raichu626 said:

Rookiie said:

I thought they sold for 30 units each. Was it actually 20 units each?
    Current ones are 20 a piece, just checked to be sure
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Magik would be fine I think, although I seen her get to crazy levels as a 5/65. Only thing about magik is like quake , once she gets an SP2 the match is controlled. They just released psychoman who can do the same thing .
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I truthfully think that they could add anyone who isn’t currently a 6* except quake and it wouldn’t be game breaking.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Ghost is a 6*; I don't think there's a single champ that couldn't be made a 6* after that, Quake included.