**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Goblin is the best

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
...Symbiote at being on fire without dying.

On a slightly unrelated note, I just got him from back to back 5* crystals. How do you play him and is he worth ranking up? I have plenty of sig stones.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Do you not play suicides? Do you not have Corvus, venom, CMM, Medusa, Hyperion or cgr as 5 stars?

If you don't use suicides and don't have anything decent as cosmic, he's interesting. Kind of like Carnage but less damage, more utility.

But if you have the above lot, he won't get used.

Proud owner of a duped 6* red goblin...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Do you not have Corvus, venom, CMM, Medusa, Hyperion or cgr as 5 stars?

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I have a duped Roblin at 6r2 and will be taking him up to 6r3 when I get the next Cosmic t5cc. He’s a lot of fun and does great damage. He’s not the most balanced champ, admittedly, but he’s pretty fun and a solid champ. Good mix of damage of utility, but lacking just enough of both to stop him from being a top champ.
    If you have resources to spare, I recommend taking him up just because he’s so fun to play.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I have a duped Roblin at 6r2 and will be taking him up to 6r3 when I get the next Cosmic t5cc. He’s a lot of fun and does great damage. He’s not the most balanced champ, admittedly, but he’s pretty fun and a solid champ. Good mix of damage of utility, but lacking just enough of both to stop him from being a top champ.
    If you have resources to spare, I recommend taking him up just because he’s so fun to play.

Someone with sense