**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this a good 6* pull?

DankeaceDankeace Posts: 38
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
I just pulled a 6* Ægon, I know he’s amazing awakened but I most likely won’t be able to get him awakened for a fair amount of time. I’m wondering if I should put any resources into him yet.

Edit: I forgot to mention I’m a cav player, and I could probably go for my first abyss run within the next couple months.

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I also have a 6* Aegon. I have never used him. He’s not worth ranking unduped and low sig
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    If you have a meh 6* roster he’s a good investment, because although it’s longer than with the dupe, he’s still pretty good for 100+ hit fights. If you have better champs, ignore him right now until you get the dupe.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    @Dankeace He needs to be awakened for Abyss, otherwise it would be pointless.

I would level him up on a level up event. Only rank 2 him and beyond if you can get him awakened and at least get him to sig 70 or so.

At max sig he carries across 75% of his combo. At sig 70 (with 6* sig stones being pretty scarce) he would carry across almost 50% of his combo. You can spend a bit more time ramping him on the early fights i.e. Thing, Omega, Quake. It would cost you a little bit more in the earlier fights, but pay dividends later.