**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is scarlet witch classic worthy r5/65?

LoganrogersLoganrogers Posts: 2
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello Guys, do you think scarlet witch classic is worthy r5 or better options i sorcerec or ss? I have got awaking gem and lots of stones?
Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I think if she is max sig, I wouldn't hesitate to 5/65 her, but only if I had no other options. But in your case, you have sorcerer, who I think is better. I would go sorcerer but it's your choice
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    She is still a banger at high sigs.
  • Options
    sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    No, the classic one has abilities and few but sigil is coming soon and this one has abilities and upgraded with unique abilities and don't worry

You upgrade both scarlet witches of it, try both of them in any fights, compare them into different abilities and put of comparison thread between both of scarlet witches

But try 6* rank 3 scarlet witches also and 5* 5/65 too
  • Options
    Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209

Hello Guys, do you think scarlet witch classic is worthy r5 or better options i sorcerec or ss? I have got awaking gem and lots of stones?
    Thanks

Not over sorcerer or sym
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Thanks

Not over sorcerer or sym
    But both of them dont need their awekened ability . Currently the top options for mystic AG imo r mojo , vodoo , and scarlet witch
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

Thanks

Not over sorcerer or sym
    But both of them dont need their awekened ability . Currently the top options for mystic AG imo r mojo , vodoo , and scarlet witch
    Do you think mojo or voodoo is better option to rank up than scarlet? Need champion to explore act 6.3 and 6.4 100% :)?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Voodoo deserves the gem more than her. I’d rank 5 sym supreme, voodoo, and sorcerer supreme before her.