**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion upgrade

CyatisCyatis Posts: 3
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I have been wondering which to upgrade. My 4* or 3*. Im in the Asgardians champion chapter in Act 4. My best 3 stars that I own are Sorcerer Supreme, Hyperion, Domino, and Iceman. The best 4* that I own are Silver surfer, ronin, Venom, Cull, and Mephisto.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    Four stars will help you longer but eventually you will cross this bridge with all levels of champs. You have to decide on who will help you the most to further your progression. But I tend to lean towards the higher star level. Longer use.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Go with cull.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Give up on those 3*s they will not help you for very long. Eventually it will be the same for your 4*s if you continue to play and grow your account, but while trying to get there go with the higher rarity(star level)
  • Options
    ok thanks
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Cyatis said:

So I have been wondering which to upgrade. My 4* or 3*. Im in the Asgardians champion chapter in Act 4. My best 3 stars that I own are Sorcerer Supreme, Hyperion, Domino, and Iceman. The best 4* that I own are Silver surfer, ronin, Venom, Cull, and Mephisto.

4* Venom can carry you up to act5.
    He is your best choice to invest at 😉