Options

GoldPool

He is very rare and a very good champion to use. It is sure hard to get this guy I mostly end up getting the gold and I am so close to getting that goldpool So i have to keep trying.

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    My hope is that Kabam will do a few months where they buff Trophy Champs like Thanos, Kang, Gold and Platpool, Immortal Iron Fist and OG Ultron.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I feel that the goldpool is sent out for people to waste their units just before something useful of units is about to come out. This would fprce people to buy units with $$, thus generating revenue for them.

Goldpool had come just beforw the gifting event also. And now again.

Don't waste your units. Something worthy of units is probably about to come out.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

I feel that the goldpool is sent out for people to waste their units just before something useful of units is about to come out. This would fprce people to buy units with $$, thus generating revenue for them.

Don't waste your units. Something worthy of units is probably about to come out.

The 6* nexus?
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

The 6* nexus?

Could be one of it...you can see good example still....a 4000 units purchase item just a day or two after goldpool drops. It is a clear way of making people buy units
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Pulled him after 30 crystals...first time.
    was mainly encouraged for the profile pic and Nick Fury Synergies since i dont have Deadpool X-Force.
    No regrets.
    Money always usefull especially ranking 5/65 or 2/35 champs