Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Class Specific 5* Awakening Gem

Dying for these - with more and more 5* champions being released, it is getting rather difficult to dupe your favourite champion - please do offer them but not in a random gem - allow us to choose the class, so we can awaken our champion of choice.

Comments

• Options
    Darkmagic1991Darkmagic1991 Posts: 83
    edited October 2017
    I agree*
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    They’ll sell 90% tech gems and too many people would complete LOL with ease. Not gonna happen.
  • Options
    buttersbutters Posts: 116
    edited October 2017
    buffajr wrote: »
    They’ll sell 90% tech gems and too many people would complete LOL with ease. Not gonna happen.

wasn't that the 4th of july offer? Or am I wrong?
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    butters wrote: »

wasn't that the 4th of july offer? Or am I wrong?

4th of July offer had an Awakening Gem Crystal for Odin's purchase, so still random.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    They were well into the life cycle of 5* before they began offering 4* generic or class specific awakening. Outside of maybe Christmas, I don't expect a 5* one for quite a while.
  • Options
    EXØDUSEXØDUS Posts: 33
    I agree. It’s so hard to dupe the champ you want to dupe with the pool becoming larger. Please give us a class specific offer
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

"with ease." bahahahahahahahahahahaha