Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Prestige Advice ?

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
edited February 23 in Strategy and Tips
Been stuck for a while in the 9,900 PI climbing slowly to 10k...
And really was wondering, if leveling up 1-3 star champions which I barely have leveled at all..

Will it reflect on the Prestige above or it will average and stuck?

My Top 5-7 champions are nearly max sig but are not as prestigious as Doom / Sunspot / Silver Surfer
as I dont have them at 5 or 6 star versions.

Thanks in advance~
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 549 ★★★
    edited February 23
    Prestige is the average base rating (excluding masteries, I believe) of the top 5 champs you have. So 3* won't help in that regard.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 381 ★★
    Prestige is only the average base rating of top 5 champs. Only by increasing their PI will your prestige go up. Doing 1-3 star champs will increase your total base hero rating though, which is also good imho.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    So basically if I want to hit 10k +
    I need to Max sig my Top 5 or R3 a six-star or Bring to the TOP 5 a prestigous champs?
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 381 ★★
    Valmarx said:

So basically if I want to hit 10k +
    I need to Max sig my Top 5 or R3 a six-star or Bring to the TOP 5 a prestigous champs?

Precisely.
    Here is a helper to show who and at what point each champ gets prestige boosts: https://auntm.ai/

So if you are really bothered about increasing your prestige, upgrade the champs who have the higher rating, or give stones to those who benefit the most :)
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Yes, I always use Auntmai but since my masteries are a mixture + suicides, its harder to say.
    and from what I see, I dont have the Top 5-7 prestigious champions
    So my hopes left to Max sig my Top 5 and hope ill kiss the 10,000
    from there I less care for a time being

thanks all!
  • Valmarx said:

Yes, I always use Auntmai but since my masteries are a mixture + suicides, its harder to say.
    and from what I see, I dont have the Top 5-7 prestigious champions
    So my hopes left to Max sig my Top 5 and hope ill kiss the 10,000
    from there I less care for a time being

thanks all!

Your masteries don't effect your prestige, but they do reorder the champions in your inventory - that order is not used for the top 5 champions. So you can figure out what your prestige would be without concern for your mastery setup.

Use this page https://auntm.ai/prestige/ to enter in champions you have, you can then play around with raising their sig level or rank on that page and see how your prestige will change.
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 63
    My advice is don’t worry about prestige....at all lol it does absolutely NOTHING for 99% of the player base.
    If your in a top 10 alliance then yes, worry about prestige.

I know it’s hard to believe me cause guys like Brian Grant and some other youtubers won’t stop talking about prestige but it’s true.