**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many signature stones does Tigra need

Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
I just awakened her from a shattered heart crystal. She's at sig 20 and unless you get the first hit in the fight with light attacks her modes seem to expire to quickly to take advantage of.

My question is now how many sig stones do you need to pump into Tigra to take advantage of the sig ability.

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    120+

I recommend throwing a light attack as soon as the fights starts.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    This could help answer your question

https://auntm.ai/champions/tigra/tier/6
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    She becomes okay at around sig 100, better 120+. I start with one SP1 for longer stance.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Stellar said:

This could help answer your question

https://auntm.ai/champions/tigra/tier/6

I came in this thread to post this too. I use Aunt Mai more than I check my email! lol
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    So many people say she doesnt really need it...
    Can someone further explain her ?
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    It depends on your skill. I have her at sig 80 and I am generally able to do two sp2 rotations before senses expire.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Valmarx said:

So many people say she doesnt really need it...
    Can someone further explain her ?

@Valmarx She doesn't need it. There are two senses , one which gives her huge attack and other which gives her HUGE power gain. You can activate one by launching sp1 at a time. If awakened, she gets this benefit from the start but it doesn't matter much in long matchups (250-500K hps) cause you will be using sp1s to keep up her senses up. Although if awakened, she becomes much faster champ in shorter matchups (upto 150K health pool ) cause you don't need to launch sp1s for huge stuff. Although at sig200, she becomes a much suicide friendly champion so you do NEED that awakened ability if you want to use her with suicides.
    @Prakhar_82 nice thanks !
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    If you use Line and want in the Tigra chat just drop me a message and i'll add you
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    What does her sig do? I only have her as unduped 6* but already thinking about ranking her up. What am I missing without the sig?
    @Fintech send you here message buddy
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★

What does her sig do? I only have her as unduped 6* but already thinking about ranking her up. What am I missing without the sig?

She starts the fight with both of her senses active from 3 to 12 seconds based on sig level
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Fintech said:

If you use Line and want in the Tigra chat just drop me a message and i'll add you

sure, my id Anthp1111