Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Rankup Gem!

Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 195
edited February 23 in Suggestions and Requests
I need to use my generic rank up gem(3-->4) on My 5* star falcon, but I cant use it coz I already have skill rank up gem,
I contacted supported team regarding this, they said I need to use my skill rank up gem first, later they'll swap it.
I did like they said, I used my rankup gem on my falcon. It's been 5 to 6 days...I didnt get my skill rankup gem, but they took my Generic rankup gem. I contacted supported team regarding this like three times I haven't got a single reply from.them...
They took it just like that,
When will I get it back?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• edited February 23
    Hey @Annihilator13_, we don't have access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with issues like this. We're also unable to check on the status of Support tickets.

I recommend being patient in the meantime. Rest assured, our Support Team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
This discussion has been closed.