**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6.3 Completed!!!

The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
Yeesssss completed 6.3 at last !!!

First my roster :

Ghost and Quake were mvp as always. Used Colossus for the Havok and Nick bosses. For IMIW, used Ghost with tech power boost to try and bypass the last 15%. Archangel was mvp as well for first 3 quests especially 6.3.1 Medusa boss. Did Aegon and kamikaze method for the Mysterio boss and used Ghost + Wasp and Heimdall for the final cap iw boss.

My rewards:

Cavs gave 3* and a 4*. Rank-up crystals gave a 2-3 tech which I don't need and a 3-4 Mutant which I am definitely happy about. 5* Prof X made it worth it and I am over the moon on pulling him (from a basic). Managed to form a 6* from the shards which gave Kamala Khan which is ehh but she could get buffed next month and atleast I have finally broken the Gamebit-pulling streak. All in all, very pleased with the rewards.

@SpideyFunko
@Crcrcrc
@odishika123
@Faseeh

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
    Ms. Marvel was my last 6* too. Not very useful, but lots of arena points.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. Prof x will be very good for your mutant roster.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Yep. He will be fun to run alongside Colossus.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

Yeesssss completed 6.3 at last !!!

First my roster :

Ghost and Quake were mvp as always. Used Colossus for the Havok and Nick bosses. For IMIW, used Ghost with tech power boost to try and bypass the last 15%. Archangel was mvp as well for first 3 quests especially 6.3.1 Medusa boss. Did Aegon and kamikaze method for the Mysterio boss and used Ghost + Wasp and Heimdall for the final cap iw boss.

My rewards:

Cavs gave 3* and a 4*. Rank-up crystals gave a 2-3 tech which I don't need and a 3-4 Mutant which I am definitely happy about. 5* Prof X made it worth it and I am over the moon on pulling him (from a basic). Managed to form a 6* from the shards which gave Kamala Khan which is ehh but she could get buffed next month and atleast I have finally broken the Gamebit-pulling streak. All in all, very pleased with the rewards.

@SpideyFunko
    @Crcrcrc
    @odishika123
    @Faseeh

Congrats bro
    That Professor X is a very good pull
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Sad you beat me

Sad you beat me

But congrats!

Sad you beat me

Wasn't exactly fair for you but I'll likely be stuck at 6.4 for a few months now. My roster is paper thin
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    Great job keep knocking things out. Great pulls too.

Sad you beat me

Wasn't exactly fair for you but I'll likely be stuck at 6.4 for a few months now. My roster is paper thin
    Same I only have 2 r5s and 1 r2
    HI_guys said:

Lekkin iss congo kidar se dekha?
    Samajh nhi aya
    Monke said:

bro why do you keep talking ab.. JK

I'm not like Mr Cabbage

Sincerely, GeneralMonke
    Don't worry. I sent him the tickets.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 372 ★★★
    Well done mate!
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Congrats! I better see that r5 Sentry soon.
    Monke said:

Congrats

But I’m sad u ain’t @ me fam

Wooopppsss sorry.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Awesome! Nice bro

Awesome! Nice bro

Thanks!
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Congrats, you just need a red mags to be honest, everything else looks set already roster wise
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Congrats mate, that CAIW was a real pain for me. One more chapter to go!
    It's funny to think that the content becomes easier / more enjoyable in act 7
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Congrats on that prof X man! He really helped on my runs since I don't have OR. Not the best substitute, but even with 2 charges colossus hits much harder!

Congrats on that prof X man! He really helped on my runs since I don't have OR. Not the best substitute, but even with 2 charges colossus hits much harder!

Yep, it's one of the main reasons why I don't use Colossus much on my runs. He takes quite a while to ramp up without synergies and loses damage especially if his heavies or specials don't crit. With Prof X, it should be much better.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Congrats bro. Im stuck at 6.3.6. Still thinking of good counter for caiw. I dont have Ghost

Sad you beat me

Sad @The_Sentry06 my game crashed when I was going against mysterio with my torch prefight so
    I lost my prefight
    :s:s I've been powering through with nick and I've used a couple revives cuz of the poison. He's at 5% though

Sad you beat me

Sad @The_Sentry06 my game crashed when I was going against mysterio with my torch prefight so
    I lost my prefight
    :s:s I've been powering through with nick and I've used a couple revives cuz of the poison. He's at 5% though
    Ouch unlucky.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Prof is a sick pull