**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How are my Cavalier Shattered Heart Crystal champs?

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
So, not a single 6*. Not going to lie, I am a little gutted about that. But I don't think I've done too badly out of the event.
Some of my pulls I've never really used before, so don't know if they are that good or not. Gambit, Cable and Phoenix in particular.
I've pulled 5* Gambit for the first time, and awakened Medusa, Cable, Phoenix and Ronin (Forgot to screenshot when I opened him).

How are my Cavalier Shattered Heart Crystal champs? 45 votes

Excellent
15%
DrZolabuffajrErosenseiogFabwiziKRoNX1C14PPEDThePredator1001 7 votes
Good
60%
RCunhaF317rcm2017The_Blue_Jaguar10or_StrongLuke9523TripleUKsp_2099MasterpuffSuperiorSymbioteCrasyduckodishika123Gr8TonyStarkScrubhanPuttPuttStebo_79Will3808Husain_b128BlôdletterOneGoodBoy 27 votes
Average
15%
SpicyslicerxXRihaBeastXxAnnihilator13_IronGladiator22TheLegionMasterHilbert_unbeatable2UOG5 7 votes
Poor
4%
O_Deadpool_OElwind 2 votes
Terrible
4%
TheMailmannThebombsquad1 2 votes

Comments

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
    Good
    And for one final bit of luck, I awakened my 5* BWDO. She's currently only at Rank 3. She worth ranking up further?

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Good

Thanks for ruining my day.

Good thing I didn't post mine...
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Good
    Luke9523 said:

So, not a single 6*. Not going to lie, I am a little gutted about that. But I don't think I've done too badly out of the event.
    Some of my pulls I've never really used before, so don't know if they are that good or not. Gambit, Cable and Phoenix in particular.
    I've pulled 5* Gambit for the first time, and awakened Medusa, Cable, Phoenix and Ronin (Forgot to screenshot when I opened him).

Nice
    Good

Thanks for ruining my day.

You not have great luck with these crystals?

Luke9523 said:

Nice
    Cheers
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Excellent
    I got 2 6*s and 2 5*s. So idk where my luck falls.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Good
    Decent
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    The simple number of 5*'s you got is very good in itself, regardless of which champions.
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    edited February 2021
    Good
    Luke9523 said:

If u get gambit to sig 20, highest 5* dig 20 prestige in the game, 5/65 gambit with 9k prestige, then Phoenix is 15th highest 5* 5/65 prestige

(From Auntm.ai ^ a great website for MCoC stuff)

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Good
    With that bwdo your luck goes up to excellent. Try out gambit. He’s really good and if you have apocalypse he’s even better and more sustainable.
    Good
    KRoNX1 said:

I got 2 6*s and 2 5*s. So idk where my luck falls.

Who were your 6 *'s?
    Stebo_79 said:

Decent

Cheers, I'm quite happy with them.

The simple number of 5*'s you got is very good in itself, regardless of which champions.

Yea, I'm happy with the number of 5*'s I got, it's just some of them I don't really use.

Lucky ass I got only 3 and 4 stars, and your gutted because you didn't get a 6* smh

I said a little gutted, lol. I'm still generally happy with my pulls.
    Destr073_ said:

Luke9523 said:

If u get gambit to sig 20, highest 5* dig 20 prestige in the game, 5/65 gambit with 9k prestige, then Phoenix is 15th highest 5* 5/65 prestige

Thanks for that info, might be worth taking him up then.
    Will3808 said:

With that bwdo your luck goes up to excellent. Try out gambit. He’s really good and if you have apocalypse he’s even better and more sustainable.

I've not really used Gambit before. I'll try and use him a little and see what I think. But I've not got apocalypse yet.
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    edited February 2021
    Good

Thanks for that info, might be worth taking him up then.
    Will3808 said:

I've not really used Gambit before. I'll try and use him a little and see what I think. But I've not got apocalypse yet.

No Prob!
    If u have any stuff for like champ tags or prestige calculators then check up Auntm.ai

(I tried shrinking down the quote lol, it failed 😨)