**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

LF silver 1/ gold 3

Hi... looking for a silver one or gold 3 alliance for the next season, as a new home. Over 100k base rating increase in last one month. 4.2k prestige, 220k base PI.

Comfortable with map 3 with easy modifiers, or base map 4. Don't do aq much, but am active and progressing fast. Do every war.

Old player, recently returned to the game. Line app for communication available. Not looking for rough and tough alliances. Something laid back but active players, and nothing strict like dedicated paths and requirements. We all have lives and would not expect everyone to be available all the time.

Would like players who generally keep to themselves but help each other with suggestions and tips when needed.

Summoner advancement personal contribution is 22k+ every week, qnd good contribution to other alliance events. Looking for alliance with 600k+ milestone weekly.

Please share your alliance tag or line ID. I will reach out to you.

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    We are currently slacking only in terms of Aw for your needs.
    We play Map 4.
    We use Discord for communication.
    We are currently going to have only Aq, considering the season is almost over.
  • gindfgindf Posts: 106
    Hi!
    How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?
    We are the Milano TMLNO, a chill international alliance doing map543 and war is optional. We do 1bg, first come first served, so you can do all wars.
    We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom.
    If you're interested, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

Check us out!
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429

Are you tired of global/alliance drama? Are you looking for other respectful players?

Well we are what you’re looking for. We balance Life and gaming. We are rebuilding now, on our way to Gold! come chat and join us.

Scan the QR code to chat with us!

LineChat link

http://line.me/ti/g/1Az1DTa2iK

IGN:SpaceLuva
    Line:Beenherebefore
    IGN:Cangaceiro
    Line:Luvith