**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do I have what it takes to conquer Realm of Legends?

Been playing for a over 6 months now., still haven't done RoL. Do you guys think I have a chance? Any advice you could give to improve on what I have? Which champs to upgrade next so I'd have an easier time going at it?

My 4* champs
nch77171wybc.png
dcthtlf058fk.png
wqqfua8moy48.png

Masteries
fwrw9qctzcj5.png
zr9hew0xhm1z.png
w1jiba1g4qlw.png

Would appreciate the help :)

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    It's possible but you probably want to rank up a few champions and do some more content first, I would suggest doing Act 4 first to get the 4* awakening gem so you can awaken wolverine or scarlet witch and they'll carry you through ROL. If you don't want to grind out act 4 your current options to do ROL are wolverine, elektra or rogue if you bring them up to rank 4. Bring guillotine for wolverine, those 3 champions I mentioned and one other maybe ghost rider so you can use team revives and save a couple units.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Rank up Gully for the wolverine fight, hulk or Dorm for the SW fight, and rank up wolverine to handle the rest. Fights take a while, but with no L3s to worry about you’ll do just fine.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Right now it may be too hard for you to beat Rol without a mountain of revives. With the current champs and masteries you have right now it’ll take you at least 500-700 hits just to beat a single champ. First of all you need to fix your masteries, right now they aren’t great, it’ll take forever for me to go through all your masteries so maybe go look up a masteries guide online.
    Champs I suggest ranking up are Wolvie, Dorm, Hawkeye, Psyloche, Guilly and maybe Hulk. To be blunt, you likely don’t have what it takes right now unless you’re prepared to waste hours and mountains of revives. Masteries are your biggest issue, fix them asap. Maybe wait till you have a few more good 4/40 champs and can deal at least 300 hits to ws without getting hit.
  • I think you're very close.

It's been a long while, but I did mine with an R4 4* ghost rider, a 3* gully, and a few random including black bolt. If you're good with ghost rider, he can carry you as well as wolverine ever could. But wolverine would definitely help as well. The main problems for me were understanding how gully reverses regen (I'd never used her) and dealing with the poison than scarlet witch seems to constantly apply.

The ppl above had some great tips on champs to rank, but if it were me... I wouldn't wait that long. The best part about rol is there's no L3 to worry about. I don't think the ai ever changed either. That's good for rol, but can throw off your fighting in aq/aw if you're not careful.

Getting in there and practicing with GR (or Wolvie) vs winter soldier will help give you a sense of how capable you are. Plus, he's good for health potions and revives from time to time. The general consensus used to be that if you could solo the first 3 fights, you're golden. But no reason to wait.. Just practice. If you've ever had trouble keeping your combo, rol will help you fix that as well.

Good luck!

http://line.me/R/ti/g/lVC7amOjKd
  • cjs8000cjs8000 Posts: 44
    Thanks for the info guys!
    I did take out WS with my Wolverine, took 900+ hits to kill. Highest combo was 180 I think. Wolvie died with Capt. Marvel (hand slipped lol)

I was waiting till I hit level 60 to rearrange the masteries, is it possible for one of you to tell what's the most glaring thing to fix?
    Or maybe a link to a masteries guide? One you guys think is the best?

AI haven't changed, fights aren't hard, it takes long time to kill anything. Don't have a proper high damage champ :\
    Ranking my 4* to level 5 would prolly take an eternity.... as T4 class catalysts are really hard to come by at my level

Thanks again fellas... Guess I should prolly wait couple of months more... at least till I open the 2 5* Crystals I have in stock...
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    edited October 2017
    es88sma3k697.png
    bb5h07kips31.png
    rt93mkt4z7po.png
    xsla5va11q1n.png

Alright so these are my masteries, most people have masteries similar to mine, it’s kind of the most common setup for masteries.

I circled the masteries in different colours in order of importance (my opinion), wasn’t bothered looking for a mastery link yet I was bothered to do this lol.

Green: Least important
    all masteries I circled green only should have 1 point on them, I have 3 on pierce since I haven’t changed my masteries in a while and apparently pierce isn’t working properly.

Orange: Fairly important
    I circled lesser precision and lesser cruelty orange but I think I should’ve circled them green, only 1 point for both of those. Courage is important but is not a must have so up to you. Despair>Deep Wounds (arguably red)>Assassination and Willpower are really expensive masteries to get, I don’t recommend getting them now as they’ll take a bunch of units to get but are definitely important and you should consider them in the near future.

Red: Very important
    These masteries are the most important and every summoner should use them (imo). You won’t be able to get far without them.
    Pacify, Glass cannon and Stupefy (meant to circle red) are arguably between red and orange but I circled them red as I believe they’re very important but maybe not near as important as parry, dexterity and block proficiency. Pacify works great against Magik and others. Glass cannon will make fights shorter. Stupefy works well against Groot, Rogue, Karnak, it works well with pacify and petrify and can make fighting evading champs easier as you can get another hit in while they’re parried.

Blue: Important masteries to consider that I don’t have
    Suicide masteries (Orange/Red) are great when grinding arena or maybe when doing a difficult story/event quest, I don’t recommend them for war as they make your defenders trash.

Stand your ground (Orange) I don’t have, it’s important-ish kind of but you can live without it, I almost never get hit with a heavy but if you do get hit the odd time you may want to consider stand your ground.

Mystic dispersion (Red)
    Mystic dispersion I would circle red if I had it but it’s not game changing. It helps a lot in defence but I would only put points in it if I had a few great mystic defenders. Most if not all alliances in the top tiers use Mystic disperion as it’s the best mastery for defence and is an absolute pain to fight against, ask anybody.

This was pretty long and I know I could’ve just easily linked you to a mastery guide but I hope this helps anyways. Feel free to ask me anything, good luck!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Hzori wrote: »
    es88sma3k697.png
    bb5h07kips31.png
    rt93mkt4z7po.png
    xsla5va11q1n.png

Alright so these are my masteries, most people have masteries similar to mine, it’s kind of the most common setup for masteries.

I circled the masteries in different colours in order of importance (my opinion), wasn’t bothered looking for a mastery link yet I was bothered to do this lol.

Green: Least important
    all masteries I circled green only should have 1 point on them, I have 3 on pierce since I haven’t changed my masteries in a while and apparently pierce isn’t working properly.

Orange: Fairly important
    I circled lesser precision and lesser cruelty orange but I think I should’ve circled them green, only 1 point for both of those. Courage is important but is not a must have so up to you. Despair>Deep Wounds (arguably red)>Assassination and Willpower are really expensive masteries to get, I don’t recommend getting them now as they’ll take a bunch of units to get but are definitely important and you should consider them in the near future.

Red: Very important
    These masteries are the most important and every summoner should use them (imo). You won’t be able to get far without them.
    Pacify, Glass cannon and Stupefy (meant to circle red) are arguably between red and orange but I circled them red as I believe they’re very important but maybe not near as important as parry, dexterity and block proficiency. Pacify works great against Magik and others. Glass cannon will make fights shorter. Stupefy works well against Groot, Rogue, Karnak, it works well with pacify and petrify and can make fighting evading champs easier as you can get another hit in while they’re parried.

Blue: Important masteries to consider that I don’t have
    Suicide masteries (Orange/Red) are great when grinding arena or maybe when doing a difficult story/event quest, I don’t recommend them for war as they make your defenders trash.

Stand your ground (Orange) I don’t have, it’s important-ish kind of but you can live without it, I almost never get hit with a heavy but if you do get hit the odd time you may want to consider stand your ground.

Mystic dispersion (Red)
    Mystic dispersion I would circle red if I had it but it’s not game changing. It helps a lot in defence but I would only put points in it if I had a few great mystic defenders. Most if not all alliances in the top tiers use Mystic disperion as it’s the best mastery for defence and is an absolute pain to fight against, ask anybody.

This was pretty long and I know I could’ve just easily linked you to a mastery guide but I hope this helps anyways. Feel free to ask me anything, good luck!
    patrfiry. Not good If u plan to use. Gully for Woverine less canche so he Can proz reg. So Down sid ther Els most of it trus.