**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Add new filter

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Perhaps Kabam could add filter were we can search within rarity the rank. Say for example searching your roster for rank 4 5* that are skill, science, etc. Just a thought, I was thinking about yesterday and wanted to share.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I apologize I realize I should have posted this in a different section. I just posted this in the right section.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    They've done good work on the champ filters, but more to be done for sure. Would also like it to have a "Use Last Filter" button at top of that window.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I don’t quite understand why this is needed. Unless it’s like a max sig Thor Rags at r3 and an unduped Elektra at r4, they would be separated anyways. They are in order well enough imo. Could you elaborate?
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    What I think is more needed is an awakened/unawakened filter
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I'd just like the option to duel or some day, practice, directly from the champion screen. Having to search for a duel by name is super frustrating, especially when a good chunk of the names don't even show up when you search for them.

Angela
    Annihilus
    Diablo

Are just 3 I wanted to test out and screenshot this week that don't show up in search. There are definitely more missing too and could easily be fixed this way.
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Also add year. Since rank up gems are based on year