**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

9 days left tell us who getting buffed๐Ÿ˜ฅ

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
I have t5 cats expiring
At least tell us the second champ
ยซ134

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Wait a few more days
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    They said they would be announced with the patch notes.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Raganator said:

When is it coming?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Raganator said:

When is it coming?
    Coming Friday most likely
  • ลลคร‡ลลคร‡ Posts: 350 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Well played @Prakhar_82 . Hahaha
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited February 2021
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Said they will be telling us in the notes. Usually between the 28-30th.

@Texas_11 eerrrr..... Isn't it february? How are we supposed to have a 30th day?
    That means it will be between those days. Only muggles believe there is no 30th in February.
    Oh nice, hope you are having a great year at Hogwarts.
    Asking out of curiosity,do they run online classes?

@Texas_11
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    RDMN said:

When kabam announces early, people rank up prematurely and demand rank down tickets if they don't like the buff. When kabam waits, then people complain they want to know early. There's no win-win situation here lol

They could just say early and leave the decision to rank up to us. They can ignore these rank down ticket posts .
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

I hope its a cosmic because I have a cosmic t5cc expiring, and hope its one I have.

I have a Surfer and CGR that would gladly take some cosmic t5cc off your hands...
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    RDMN said:

KRoNX1 said:

RDMN said:

When kabam announces early, people rank up prematurely and demand rank down tickets if they don't like the buff. When kabam waits, then people complain they want to know early. There's no win-win situation here lol

They could just say early and leave the decision to rank up to us. They can ignore these rank down ticket posts .
    They will most certainly ignore the rank-down ticket posts but do you really want to see them every day on forums lol

From kabam's perspective, they would rather avoid another ddhk situation so they're playing it safe, or at least safer to an extent by waiting on the announcement.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd like to know early too but it doesn't really change anything if you don't plan on ranking up a champ before the buff is live in-game
    Yeah. U got a point
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Said they will be telling us in the notes. Usually between the 28-30th.

@Texas_11 eerrrr..... Isn't it february? How are we supposed to have a 30th day?
    That means it will be between those days. Only muggles believe there is no 30th in February.
    Hush don't reveal it to them yet. Now we gotta go call the Ministry.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I believe Kabam has done pretty well in buffing old champions.
    They should release the buffs details and put a disclaimer like "rankup the buffed champs at your own risk and no rank down tickets."
    ๐Ÿ˜…
    One thing Kabam taught me is patience, it's very hard to wait 1month for old champions buffs and it's even harder to wait 1month for the names of next buffs.
    Hope, they release it soon.
    Atleast give us the class details.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Drax is getting an invisible buff, it won't be in the notes ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Raganator said:

When is it coming?
    Coming Friday most likely
    Nope. Tuesday has always been update day. I doubt Kabam will change that just because February is a short month.

Expect the next update to go live March 2nd.