**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Book 2 Legends run rankings

Are we going to release the rankings/timings for the Book 2 Legends run?

I'm really surprised I didn't get it. my total time was 8.5 hours. much faster than some youtubers. anyway to find the exact rank?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Skkc said:

I'm really surprised I didn't get it. my total time was 8.5 hours. much faster than some youtubers. anyway to find the exact rank?

The run was based one how long the fight was not how long u play even though I’m do aw it a bit odd a few with less time don’t get it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends#latest

Last comment on the thread, has rankings but no timings
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    Gamer said:

Skkc said:

The run was based one how long the fight was not how long u play even though I’m do aw it a bit odd a few with less time don’t get it
    I know it is. but there is nothing I can do about it now. It's just so unfair. so I'm gonna see myself out. dont even wanna look at this game anymore
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    How is it unfair? They told you how they calculate the run time, and you were not up to par with the top 100.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Skkc said:

Gamer said:

Skkc said:

I know it is. but there is nothing I can do about it now. It's just so unfair. so I'm gonna see myself out. dont even wanna look at this game anymore
    Unfair what. Can’t se much unfair u most hav ben slow one a few fights
  • TheromeTherome Posts: 44
    Skkc said:

Gamer said:

Skkc said:

If it really is a lie. I was much faster than grant and yet it did not appear on the list. Not only that, I did it on December 9 and I finished on December 10 the act 7 at 100%, in less than 24 hours almost everything with ghost powered up and my fights did not last even 5 minutes. It's weird, unfair only those who spend on Odin's coffers appear all the time since I only spend on the game when necessary but I don't invest as much. But in act 7 I did have incredibly low times to be at the top and yet I don't even figure. What a game to go to ..
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Therome said:

Skkc said:

Gamer said:

Skkc said:

If it really is a lie. I was much faster than grant and yet it did not appear on the list. Not only that, I did it on December 9 and I finished on December 10 the act 7 at 100%, in less than 24 hours almost everything with ghost powered up and my fights did not last even 5 minutes. It's weird, unfair only those who spend on Odin's coffers appear all the time since I only spend on the game when necessary but I don't invest as much. But in act 7 I did have incredibly low times to be at the top and yet I don't even figure. What a game to go to ..
    you did all of 7.1 in under 5 minutes of fight time? that's pretty impressive
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    My man AngerDanger made it without even having a so called developed roster like most of the big bois, so how’s that unfair? Anger is totally free to play with only one r3 ghost. Huge props to him.
  • TheromeTherome Posts: 44

Therome said:

Skkc said:

Gamer said:

Skkc said:

brother with ghost everything is easy, 200% power boost and with just two super two anyone dies.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Therome said:

Therome said:

Skkc said:

Gamer said:

Skkc said:

brother with ghost everything is easy, 200% power boost and with just two super two anyone dies.
    I’m aware, i have a rank 3 ghost. If you did it sub 5 minutes you would’ve ranked 1 (or got banned for modding)