**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for suggestions to make my LOL runs more fun

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve really put off LOL exploration for a while because the paths just take way too long, but I’ at the point where I am running out of content, so this is looking like a good time to do it. Here are some of my best champs, and I’m looking for suggestions of who I can use for my next few paths. I’m halfway through my fourth path so far, and I’ve done it all with Aegon, but I’m getting kinda bored. My initial thought is to use Guilly 2099 or Ghost, but you tell me. I run suicides, for the record.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Kind of an odd one, but when I get bored with Aegon, I like switching up the combos and doing LLLMM, MM, etc. and stuff like that. Along with sp1 special intercepting for practice.

Or you could just nuke the whole thing with Guardian and Mags.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    If you still need to do the outer path that includes x-23 and spiderman I would suggest the following team. I used it myself about 2 months ago and it was a blast!
    Colossus
    Venom (for spiderman)
    Omega red
    Emma Frost
    Proff x (even 3 star is enough, will give colossus crazy regen and easy 100-200k sp2's)
    Colossus his damage can outdo X-23, and the first really is a blast because if you get unlucky she heals back up and you have to begin all over again. But because of the regen and colossus' low damage intake it is just a matter of time to finish her.

This was by far my most enjoyed path of labyrinth, but Colossus and Venom are also my favorite champs.

If you want 'better' suggestions it might be smart to post a picture of the paths you have not done yet.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

I’ve done paths 1, 3, 4 and am currently working on path 2.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @Squirrelguy I would suggest my team for Path 7. Again, it was so much fun. For path 1 and 7 I honostly believe Colossus is much better, easier and more fun to use than Aegon.
    And the team can work perfectly well for Path 5 aswell. I haven`t used the team on the path, but Vision Counters Miles, and Colossus can easily deal with BW, Cyclops and Ultron.
    Granted you have at least a 3* Proff x (charged up to 4, but at least 3 to outheal the recoil)
    For path 6 I would really suggest just using aegon. Too many irritating defenders like Electro.