**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Come on Kabam

Come on Kabam I know your in this business to make money but give us summoners little treat. I mean you spend 4000 units to try and get a champ and all you get is gold. I know it's my decision to spend it. But you should put something in were we spend so much we're guaranteed to get it. Or make the odds a little better. I got 2 mil in gold but you offer this and very few people lucky enough to get him for the summoners to get him congrats. For the ones who didn't I feel your pain

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    JBONE_28 said:

Come on Kabam I know your in this business to make money but give us summoners little treat. I mean you spend 4000 units to try and get a champ and all you get is gold. I know it's my decision to spend it. But you should put something in were we spend so much we're guaranteed to get it. Or make the odds a little better. I got 2 mil in gold but you offer this and very few people lucky enough to get him for the summoners to get him congrats. For the ones who didn't I feel your pain

You got what was advertised just not what you wanted.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Also, 2 million gold is really not all that much. When you start ranking 5* & 6* it's gonna disappear real quick.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    JBONE_28 said:

You can read the odds of getting the champion when you click the crystal. If you see those tiny tiny odds and still decide to do it? Smh