**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 star nexus choices

usa4worldcup2014usa4worldcup2014 Posts: 10
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’m planning on going up again the grandmaster this weekend and got these in the 6 star nexus. Which would be a better option gully or colossus? (I do have a tech awakening gem)

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I'd go Guilly (You don't need to use the gem)
    Actually, can you awaken Colossus?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Probably Guilly, but might depend on the rest of your roster if you need more diversity. Colossus is great in his own right too, but I'm sure that more people would lean towards g2099. Colossus has incinerate and coldsnap immunity and good synergies with Omega and other mutants. Guilly, once rampped up, and if you can always end fights on Sp3, will be better in general, plus regen and the ability to apply degen. Do what works best for your roster and play style though! That is a tough one.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 732 ★★★
    Really a matter of preference. Colossus is such a good champ out of the box (but do benefit from his awakening), while g2099 requires more rampup and patience
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Colossus would be my choice because he’s a beast and top 3 mutant in the game. He doesn’t need to be awakened, but it helps. He is also extremely helpful for Act 6. However, G99 is also a good choice. You cannot go wrong with either.

And don’t let anyone tell you that Colossus is not a top 3 mutant champion.

That's cap. Omega, Mags, AA, Poco are all better than Colossus. They have much more utility and their damage is still incredible. I'd go G99 on this one.
    AA and Apocalypse are top 5. But, Colossus is top 3.
    More cap
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Colossus would be my choice because he’s a beast and top 3 mutant in the game. He doesn’t need to be awakened, but it helps. He is also extremely helpful for Act 6. However, G99 is also a good choice. You cannot go wrong with either.

That's cap. Omega, Mags, AA, Poco are all better than Colossus. They have much more utility and their damage is still incredible. I'd go G99 on this one.
    More cap
    You can complain all you want, but most top tier players agree that Colossus is better than AA and Apocalypse. Your hatred for Colossus is getting out of hand.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    No doubt guillo
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

More cap
    You can complain all you want, but most top tier players agree that Colossus is better than AA and Apocalypse. Your hatred for Colossus is getting out of hand.
    Look, Colossus is awesome, but he is not better than OR and Mags, and Apoc literally makes 2/3s of the mutant class gods. That qualifies him to be better than Colossus.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

More cap
    Don't know what top tier players you're talking about, but almost all the top tier players I talk to use AA and Poco all the time while Colossus sits on the bench.
    Apocalypse is not better than Colossus, get out of here.

1) Magneto
    2) Omega Red
    3) Colossus

Simple as that.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Where’s kill_grey when you need him.

I’d go g2099 OP.
    Etjama said:

1) Magneto
    2) Omega Red
    3) Colossus

Simple as that.

No, both Poco and AA have much more use almost all Endgame content. It's okay to be wrong. Just accept it.
    That’s laughable. At this point, I know you’re trolling. Just like all the people who say Domino is trash. It’s a running joke in this forum, I get it.

Hopefully, all you newbies understand that “Domino is trash” and “Colossus is not a top mutant champion” are memes.
    FiiNCH said:

Where’s kill_grey when you need him.

I’d go g2099 OP.

Man, I miss him. Maybe not the G99 simping, but I miss him.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

More cap
    Don't know what top tier players you're talking about, but almost all the top tier players I talk to use AA and Poco all the time while Colossus sits on the bench.
    he's obviously joking....
    edited February 2021

Etjama said:

1) Magneto
    2) Omega Red
    3) Colossus

Simple as that.

No, both Poco and AA have much more use almost all Endgame content. It's okay to be wrong. Just accept it.
    That’s laughable. At this point, I know you’re trolling. Just like all the people who say Domino is trash. It’s a running joke in this forum, I get it.

Hopefully, all you newbies understand that “Domino is trash” and “Colossus is not a top mutant champion” are memes.
    Domino isn't trash but she's not the amazing champ people try and make her out to be. And Colossus is a top Mutant, but top 3? No.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

More cap
    One can only hope.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

More cap
    MSD
    KT1
    Lagacy
    Seatin

Just to name a few.
    Monke said:

1) Magneto
    2) Omega Red
    3) Colossus

Simple as that.

Seems like someone values damage > utility

Also, I’m not sure why people are so hyped for mags. I don’t really know how people put him above Omega
    Mags is incredible and easily the second best Mutant but I agree Omega's better.
    Monke said:

1) Magneto
    2) Omega Red
    3) Colossus

Simple as that.

Seems like someone values damage > utility

Also, I’m not sure why people are so hyped for mags. I don’t really know how people put him above Omega
    How does Magneto, OR, and Colossus prove that I value damage over utility? If anything, those 3 have more utility than damage. Are you making stuff up as you go?

If I value damage over utility, I would be listing Sunspot and Domino as the best mutants.