**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

V6 first run

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
Playing catch-up after some time off and just done my first run through V6

Overall was really fun tbh especially the venom cheese. Rewards gave me enough shards to get a featured as I've been hunting for cgr...

Straight to R5 sig 200. Wanted this guy since I knew he was in the game. This feels great.

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Qfury said:

Overall was really fun tbh especially the venom cheese. Rewards gave me enough shards to get a featured as I've been hunting for cgr...

Straight to R5 sig 200. Wanted this guy since I knew he was in the game. This feels great.

That's awesome! Congrats and welcome back. Fyi... Incoming from the CGR haters ;)

I just got him last week and am stoked too. Unfortunately, I just R5d CMM the day before so my CagR is only R4 and don't have a gem to awaken, but it will happen in due time. He hits like a truck and is genuinely fun to play.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

That's awesome! Congrats and welcome back. Fyi... Incoming from the CGR haters ;)

I just got him last week and am stoked too. Unfortunately, I just R5d CMM the day before so my CagR is only R4 and don't have a gem to awaken, but it will happen in due time. He hits like a truck and is genuinely fun to play.
    Cheers I needed a break after my abyss run that thing literally killed my interest in the game for a while lol.

Cmm is awesome but I get the struggle.. always happens. you rank up a great champ and next crystal you pull another great champ from the same class and now your broke on t4cc lol. I luckily/unluckily didn't have the issue with a gem.. I've pulled 6 cosmic gems in my time used 4 of them now (cmm/corvus/hype/cgr) f knows who I'll give the other 2 too lol.