Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

V6 first run

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,221 ★★★★
Playing catch-up after some time off and just done my first run through V6

Overall was really fun tbh especially the venom cheese. Rewards gave me enough shards to get a featured as I've been hunting for cgr...

Straight to R5 sig 200. Wanted this guy since I knew he was in the game. This feels great.

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,221 ★★★★

Qfury said:

Playing catch-up after some time off and just done my first run through V6

Overall was really fun tbh especially the venom cheese. Rewards gave me enough shards to get a featured as I've been hunting for cgr...

Straight to R5 sig 200. Wanted this guy since I knew he was in the game. This feels great.

That's awesome! Congrats and welcome back. Fyi... Incoming from the CGR haters ;)

I just got him last week and am stoked too. Unfortunately, I just R5d CMM the day before so my CagR is only R4 and don't have a gem to awaken, but it will happen in due time. He hits like a truck and is genuinely fun to play.
    Cheers I needed a break after my abyss run that thing literally killed my interest in the game for a while lol.

Cmm is awesome but I get the struggle.. always happens. you rank up a great champ and next crystal you pull another great champ from the same class and now your broke on t4cc lol. I luckily/unluckily didn't have the issue with a gem.. I've pulled 6 cosmic gems in my time used 4 of them now (cmm/corvus/hype/cgr) f knows who I'll give the other 2 too lol.