6 star nexus choices

24

Comments

  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 6,993 ★★★★★

    Apocalypse is not better than Colossus, get out of here.

    1) Magneto
    2) Omega Red
    3) Colossus

    Simple as that.


    Any respect I had for you^
    I don’t need your respect.
    No, what you need is to use Apoc with his great utility and the 10+ mutants he makes absolute monsters and come back. Colossus isn’t top 3
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 5,342 ★★★★★

    Apocalypse is not better than Colossus, get out of here.

    1) Magneto
    2) Omega Red
    3) Colossus

    Simple as that.


    Any respect I had for you^
    I don’t need your respect.
    Clearly you didnt even finish act 6 yet, otherwise youd know that AA is miles ahead of Colossus.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 6,993 ★★★★★

    Crcrcrc said:

    Apocalypse is not better than Colossus, get out of here.

    1) Magneto
    2) Omega Red
    3) Colossus

    Simple as that.


    Any respect I had for you^
    I don’t need your respect.
    No, what you need is to use Apoc with his great utility and the 10+ mutants he makes absolute monsters and come back. Colossus isn’t top 3
    And Immortal Hulk is a terrible champ.
    He’s really not. I talk him up a lot, but he’s a very decent champ. Probably 7th in the class. Another statement with no evidence except YT videos I see.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 5,342 ★★★★★

    Apocalypse is not better than Colossus, get out of here.

    1) Magneto
    2) Omega Red
    3) Colossus

    Simple as that.


    Any respect I had for you^
    I don’t need your respect.
    Clearly you didnt even finish act 6 yet, otherwise youd know that AA is miles ahead of Colossus.
    Please, don’t make me laugh.
    Ill believe you actually have gotten past the weak version of 6.2 champion when i see a screenshot, until then, based off you opinions, im guessing barely cavalier.

    Or an alt. Like maybe... IceBro?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,844 ★★★★★
    edited February 23
    Crcrcrc said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Apocalypse is not better than Colossus, get out of here.

    1) Magneto
    2) Omega Red
    3) Colossus

    Simple as that.


    Any respect I had for you^
    I don’t need your respect.
    No, what you need is to use Apoc with his great utility and the 10+ mutants he makes absolute monsters and come back. Colossus isn’t top 3
    And Immortal Hulk is a terrible champ.
    He’s really not. I talk him up a lot, but he’s a very decent champ. Probably 7th in the class. Another statement with no evidence except YT videos I see.
    *cough* 18th *cough*
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 6,993 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Apocalypse is not better than Colossus, get out of here.

    1) Magneto
    2) Omega Red
    3) Colossus

    Simple as that.


    Any respect I had for you^
    I don’t need your respect.
    No, what you need is to use Apoc with his great utility and the 10+ mutants he makes absolute monsters and come back. Colossus isn’t top 3
    And Immortal Hulk is a terrible champ.
    He’s really not. I talk him up a lot, but he’s a very decent champ. Probably 7th in the class. Another statement with no evidence except YT videos I see.
    *cough* 18th *cough*
    You seem to have a cough, I would get that checked out. It sounds like you're saying things that are ridiculous
  • jdeck59jdeck59 Posts: 395 ★★★
    Colossus can solo tons of act 6 bosses and people here hating on him haven't even got that far in the game. Makes sense to me
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,844 ★★★★★

    Apocalypse is not better than Colossus, get out of here.

    1) Magneto
    2) Omega Red
    3) Colossus

    Simple as that.


    Any respect I had for you^
    I don’t need your respect.
    Clearly you didnt even finish act 6 yet, otherwise youd know that AA is miles ahead of Colossus.
    Please, don’t make me laugh.
    Ill believe you actually have gotten past the weak version of 6.2 champion when i see a screenshot, until then, based off you opinions, im guessing barely cavalier.

    Or an alt. Like maybe... IceBro?
    This is the only opinion that matters:

    1) Quake
    2) Ghost









    3) Who cares?
    Well at least you know that Quake is better than Ghost.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 6,993 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

    Colossus can solo tons of act 6 bosses and people here hating on him haven't even got that far in the game. Makes sense to me

    No, he's insane. I'll give credit where credit is due. Definitely top 5, but top 3? No way
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,844 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

    Colossus can solo tons of act 6 bosses and people here hating on him haven't even got that far in the game. Makes sense to me

    No one is saying he's bad. But there's no way in hell he's a top 3 Mutant.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 6,993 ★★★★★

    Colossus is top 3 mutant, easily. No one can argue otherwise.

    Just accept it folks.

    We all can argue otherwise.

    Because you're wrong.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,844 ★★★★★

    Colossus is top 3 mutant, easily. No one can argue otherwise.

    Just accept it folks.

    Or we can argue about it and easily win the argument. Your call where it goes from here
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 5,342 ★★★★★

    Colossus is top 3 mutant, easily. No one can argue otherwise.

    Just accept it folks.

    Thats a compelling argument. And how is he better than AA? Thats so dumb.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,844 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

    Spectating etjama in arguments about top mutants is like watching a whistling kettle boil except it never stops whistling, it just keeps getting louder and higher pitch until eventually it blows up.

    You know me so well.
Sign In or Register to comment.