**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most painfull moment i had

Comments

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    SS easy solo. Just need right champ
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Valmarx said:

No idea how people bet this fu**er at Cavalier.
    I went in Uncollected like you here and it was tough with 5/65 champs itemless.
    One of the most annoying champs to fight against !

I just used anyone in my squad and baited his SP1's since they're an easy evade. Usually didn't one-shot tho
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    That's painful for sure.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Oof
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Valmarx said:

Magneto, he's metal or NF just bleed him out
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Valmarx said:

I used venom (5* R5 duped) and managed to one-shot Psycho in cavalier difficulty, just build your power to max and keep it (nodes help you there), this will rotate Psycho's mode three times ending with the Hate (no heavy) mode, the least problematic mode. From there just kill him with basic combos, never use a special and NEVER hit his block ^_^
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    This guy sucks to fight. Annoying defender and his animations crash my game too
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Valmarx said:

Blade [with the trinity synergy] destroys him pretty fast.

I found Super skrull slightly harder because I'm not as used to his gameplay. Played with Psychoman more than any other new champion due to reward quests we had to do.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I used fury and it was a pretty easy fight.

I know how you feel man. You can imagine my pain when I got 6.2.5 mordo down to 1 health.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    CGR pretty much destroys him in 2-3 small rotations....but i understand the pain of full team KO with 1HP on the bar...it just plain sucks....