Options

AW question

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
One general question i have about the alliance wars.

The tier would be linked to the war points which are usually in 100-10000 range, right? These are like +70, +60, +105 per win and minus on loss.

The season placement (g1, g2, p1, p2, etc) would be based on the points scored in the war usually going up to 100k-200k based on win or loss in war, right? This one where boss kill gives like 20k-30k points.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Anyone?
  • Options
    PicoBpPicoBp Posts: 35
    Correct
  • Options
    Not sure if you are asking something specific or not.

But your TIER (like Tier-5, etc) is based on your War Rating as a relative percentage position relative to all alliances (like top 8%-10% WR == Tier-whatever it is).

And Season Standings (Gold-1, etc) is based on total Points earned in wars during just that Season (not off-season), so all the Explore, AttackBonus, BossKills, etc, including Win Bonus points. And points for that War are then multiplied by your current Tier Multiplier (ie, 2.4x or whatever, which is determined by the Tier you are in, or assigned for that current War) to add towards your running Season Points.
  • Options

Not sure if you are asking something specific or not.

But your TIER (like Tier-5, etc) is based on your War Rating as a relative percentage position relative to all alliances (like top 8%-10% WR == Tier-whatever it is).

And Season Standings (Gold-1, etc) is based on total Points earned in wars during just that Season (not off-season), so all the Explore, AttackBonus, BossKills, etc, including Win Bonus points. And points for that War are then multiplied by your current Tier Multiplier (ie, 2.4x or whatever, which is determined by the Tier you are in, or assigned for that current War) to add towards your running Season Points.

Yessss...thank you for the clarification. So my understanding is correct. Thanks a lot!