**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How's the overflow looking?

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
Oh good. Only 3 things!

Lol, how's YOUR overflow looking, guys?

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    @Agent_X_zzz

I have a ton of iso, no alpha cats, t4b or t4cc.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Ouch
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Update: I need more Alphas..

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Overflowing with t1 iso and t3 cc
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★

Need more t1A
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Think I sell about 200 T3 class cats a month! lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Had 30x t2 alpha and 18x T5 basic's in the stash at some point. Managed to use it all somehow
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Honestly am I missing something or you're a Throne Breaker with 93% of
    the champions already handled to you?
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Valmarx said:

Honestly T5b are so easily available that over a period of a couple of months, I went from one T5b to 5 T5b with two in overflow despite being allianceless during that period of time, t1a and T2a are the bottleneck currently.

Valmarx said:

Honestly T5b are so easily available that over a period of a couple of months, I went from one T5b to 5 T5b with two in overflow despite being allianceless during that period of time, t1a and T2a are the bottleneck currently.
    Also I think it has a massive impact on what is available to win in the monthly side quests. Some months it even comes down to a choice of do you want crystals or rank up stuff.
    edited February 2021
    @Rayaan_2000 how the actual f**k mate ?
    Tell me, because I done all variants and currently moving to finish Act 6 completion
    and every time I get 2-3 tier-5-basics they go right away !
    EITHER you got **** not worth 6-stars to rank up or you lack a lot
    I got 25 six-star champions and 22 of them at rank 1 !!!!
    If I had an overflow they all be Rank2 = 75 tier 5 basics.....
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

Tell me, because I done all variants and currently moving to finish Act 6 completion

T5b are just everywhere, CavEQ, side quests, quite a bit from 7.1.
    It’s not that’s there’s loads of T5b necessarily, but for every 2-3 you use you need 7-10 T2a and there’s just not that much T2a available.
    GarrettN said:

When you’re only ranking up 6*, these things aren’t quite as rare...

@Mr_Platypus thats EXACTLY the next thing I would point and ask if the conversation
    would proceed since everyone knows, especially Cav & TB players
    that theres a major issue with T2A lacking.
    If so, thats a more logical reason why T5B go to overflow, not because of there availability
    because they are NOT that common to Cavaliers.
    TB players got that daily golden crystals that drop T5B Frags or even one fully Converted.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    They’re still common for me as a cav player, and even when I do use them it doesn’t take long to get them back. But yes the main reason they’re in overflow is the lack of other resources
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I desperately need mutant t4cc for weapon x, and it sent a bunch of others into overflow 🤦‍♂️

Item stash is mainly just expiring potions and revives that I have no use for
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Currently not a single item in overflow, but lots of ISO. As soon as the War Season rewards roll out, this will be gone too.

Cavalier player, having just explored 7.1
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Valmarx said:

Wow, I didn't expect someone to get triggered like that, also I'm not ranking up 6 stars, currently working on my 5 star roster, so yeah, they sit in the overflow until I decide to r5 someone
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    When u have no content left to do and u do aq map 6-7 t1 alpha is the harder resource to get, is ridiculous
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I have so many t4b and class and t2a is still alright but that damn t1a is still in a shortage
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

I seem to accumulate t2a much slower than t5b as well. What gave me a good laugh is that you get a whopping 4 for exploring the abyss plus 1 from the chest. Oh, and 5 t5b. 4 t2a is half of what you need to r3 a 6*, so what was kabams thought process on that one?
    I need t2a, t4b, and t5b still.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Dunno how y’all do it.

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    I always have a bunch of t2a and t5b in overflow, but it was the first time I ever was this close to having a t5b expire.

This is also why the Xmas reward of 1-2 gem just didn’t really make sense either since a lot end up with t5b/t2a swarming their overflow as well