Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Where is the Level 1 AQ Team Revive ?

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
It's been 15 days since we last saw it at Loyalty Store. So the question is, where is it ?

Comments

• Options
    Correction : 16 days.
  • Options
    Correction : 17 days.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If they would remove the L2 revives and substitute L1s that would be fantastic. The L2s are only slightly better and cost more than 6x as much.
  • Options
    No I didn't forget. I fell a sleep while waiting maintenance.
    Correction : 18 days.
  • Options
    DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    They need to make AQ team revives into a percentage. As of now, the AQ team revives are seriously outdated.
  • Options
    Correction : 19 days. I ran out of AQ Revives today and from now on it will cost units. Good Job guys, 19 days. 19.
  • Options
    invitedhomieinvitedhomie Posts: 10
    I ran out today too 3 more wars I have an easy aq cycle this week so I’m not worried I have the one in the glory store still
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

Correction : 19 days. I ran out of AQ Revives today and from now on it will cost units. Good Job guys, 19 days. 19.

The unit cost is insane. I had to do that a couple times when I made the jump to 7x5.
  • Options
    Yeap, u guessed it ! STREAK CONTINUES..
    Correction : 20 Days, lets make it a whole month , why not ?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I took a picture of the level 1 revives in the loyalty store back on February the 11th. That’s 14 days.

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Huh what map or aw y’all doing?