**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

This should be fun. It’ll be interesting to see how Kabam works with Magog since we’ve obviously had a Mystic Dragon champ recently.

*Mangog

and maybe he’ll be Cosmic who knows
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

This should be fun. It’ll be interesting to see how Kabam works with Mangog since we’ve obviously had a Mystic Dragon champ recently.

Mangog is not a dragon.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Really hoping Odin's animations aren't overly lightning-based (I was actually hoping for minimal or even no lightning). That would be such a letdown from a visual standpoint IMO
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    No update news yet...
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Throwing my best Mangog be Mystic, not far different from Dragonman.
    Mark my words.

They not buffing and updating Thor, Rag Thor, Jane Thor, Heimdall and Loki
    Prooves that there spotlight will be ONLY via synergies with Odin.
    KABAM PROFITS = Many will shot to pull 4-5 star Odin at least for synergies.

Same story as was with Apocalypse.

This should be fun. It’ll be interesting to see how Kabam works with Mangog since we’ve obviously had a Mystic Dragon champ recently.

Mangog is not a dragon.

Tell me that doesn't look remotely like a dragon. Maybe that's not exactly what species he is, but he has that same kind of fire ability and dragon-esque build
    He is not a dragon. He is the manifestation of hate of a million people.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Mangog is not a dragon.

Tell me that doesn't look remotely like a dragon. Maybe that's not exactly what species he is, but he has that same kind of fire ability and dragon-esque build

Kabam's got feelings... putting in feelings champs in the game... psycho man and now mangog...seems people hurt them with their messages and that hate formed mangog...haha

Mangog is not a dragon.

Kabam's got feelings... putting in feelings champs in the game...paycho man and now mangog...seems people hurt them with their messages and that hate formed mangog...haha
    Lol. Looks like that.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

Throwing my best Mangog be Mystic, not far different from Dragonman.
    Mark my words.

They not buffing and updating Thor, Rag Thor, Jane Thor, Heimdall and Loki
    Prooves that there spotlight will be ONLY via synergies with Odin.
    KABAM PROFITS = Many will shot to pull 4-5 star Odin at least for synergies.

Same story as was with Apocalypse.

Kabam profits= this game continues on. Stop trying to create conspiracy where there isn't. Just because Odin is coming doesn't mean any of those other champs won't receive buffs or updates later on.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Mangog looks more like a raging bull than a dragon to me. But anyways, not overly excited for either. They won't hit my roster as a 6* for like 2 years at the earliest haha. Hopefully Odin has some cool synergies
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★

Mangog is not a dragon.

Billion