Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Super excited about Buffed champs

I am super excited about the buff to Masacre, Angela, Hood and Civil Warrior. All of them are very cool champs and some tweeking they could be very good. I am SUPER EXCITED to see how they turn out. Plus I already have some of them ranked up. What does every one else think???????

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Justice for thum hood.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 399 ★★★
    Yeah, can’t wait! Massacre was cool, I liked him already to be fair so it’ll be interesting
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Honestly I kinda wished they buffed the incinerate duration on massacre. Would've made him a lot more practical.

However I'm excited for him and Angela. Justice for hood.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Hood be nerfed. WTF is Kabam doing, nerfing or buffing?
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

Honestly I kinda wished they buffed the incinerate duration on massacre. Would've made him a lot more practical.

However I'm excited for him and Angela. Justice for hood.

Ofc when they buff a champion I have as a 6* he's actually worse the better not to that to groot
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It's really annoying to ignite Massacre's bat especailly in high level content. Hope they change that anadd some utility if it's an update.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 865 ★★★★

It's really annoying to ignite Massacre's bat especailly in high level content. Hope they change that anadd some utility if it's an update.

They jack up the duration of the ignition charges and buffed his Crit rate as well. That should address your concern
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Lol, they're actually add more ability to Angela, excited nonetheless
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    As someone who’s first r4 5* was masacre, I seriously don’t see as to why he would need a buff of any sort. I’ll take some extra damage tho
  • Options
    darexydarexy Posts: 5
    i have duped angela and both massacre and hood...let's see magik once more from kabam
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Civil warrior! Yay! And also masacre.
  • Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 194 ★★
    I always wait to see how they play out before I say if they are good or not. I want to be hopeful, Hood does look a little worse on paper but we will see. Angela is looking strong. I hope that is true.