Options

Looking for an alliance after season

Hi guys I'm going to be looking for a new alliance after the war season rewards are out. Im a NZT based player and prefer to use line for communication. Im very active in the game but life does always come first (gotta have balance 😁). Mainly looking for a friendly, active and strong alliance.

I've played in up to G1 War and map5 AQ but am keen to get into higher tier war and quest. Ive attached screenshots of my profile so add me in game if youre interested in filling that space in your ally with me 😁

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Options
    Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173 β˜…
    edited February 2021
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 β˜…β˜…
    Hey mate.

We're a crew from all over the globe, most of us have been playing together for 6 months.

We run map 665 aiming for map 6 in all three groups. We're gonna end up gold 2/3 this season but our goal is minimum gold 1 (thats why im recruiting) and we would love to have you.

Hit me up on lineid: ctutchik
  • Options
    Sfzx37Sfzx37 Posts: 42 β˜…
    Join us ! If interested sfz73 line app
  • Options
    gindfgindf Posts: 106 β˜…
    Hi!
    How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?
    We are the Milano TMLNO, a chill international alliance doing map543 and 1bg war (optional). We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom.
    If you're interested, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

Check us out!
  • Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hi guys I'm going to be looking for a new alliance after the war season rewards are out. Im a NZT based player and prefer to use line for communication. Im very active in the game but life does always come first (gotta have balance 😁). Mainly looking for a friendly, active and strong alliance.

I've played in up to G1 War and map5 AQ but am keen to get into higher tier war and quest. Ive attached screenshots of my profile so add me in game if youre interested in filling that space in your ally with me 😁

Sent you an in game friend request from Jakles but I think we’re what your looking for. 6/5/5 aq focused with mods and optional 2bg war where we are usually gold2-3. We’re chill, goofy, do your job and don’t cause drama group that’s also decent at banter and trash talk. ;)

My Line ID is Jester980 if you wanna learn more. We’d love to let you do hard map 5 or go for map 6.
  • Options
    Im quite keen to try being in a platinum alliance, p4 would be quite fun i think
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Still looking for an Alliance or have you found one
  • Options
    I've found an alliance now guys, thanks for the offers 😁