Options

How's all the buffs

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
?

Comments

• Options
    I think we'll see their gameplay cuz we can say nothing before it.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

RDMN said:

Monke said:

with the potential to be a top 6 tech

That's oddly specific
    IDK if he can be top 5. But he has the potential to reach top 6! Or could be top 8-9. Either way the buff is looking good on paper
    Not very hard in the tech class lol
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Angela seems very promising, Massacre seems to be much less fustrating which is great, Hood seems even worse now and civil warrior might be a insane damage dealer but idk how practical it will be
  • Options
    for me,I think CW would be really useful in different scenarios,as it says 25% reduce in bleed and poison with 1 armor, so he can regenerate while suffering from them if he has more than 4 armors,am I right?
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited February 2021

for me,I think CW would be really useful in different scenarios,as it says 25% reduce in bleed and poison with 1 armor, so he can regenerate while suffering from them if he has more than 4 armors,am I right?

i think 25% chance to not be inflicted with bleed and poison for each armour he has. If he gets them, then he will lose same amount of health like any other champion
  • Options
    yuw said:

i think 25% chance to not be inflicted with bleed and poison for each armour he has. If he gets them, then he will lose same amount of health like any other champion
    oh did they change it,it was earlier 25% reduced potency,did they reduce accuracy?