Options

Phone Call Kills the Game Now on Android

A phone call now kills the game with the new update. I made no changes to any settings from playing throughout today. Android Nougat LG Stylo3. Picture attached. I've never seen this one before. I'm posting here because support is inaccessible. I get directed to a log in required page with no log in. I guess this is another part of the secret war against android users. d2ge43e4vn9e.png

Comments

• Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    no problems here. still using my S7's game tools menu to block all notifications
  • Options
    Yeah I am confused. I have played for years on many devices including the current one. I have always been able to have a conversation while playing the game. As of this latest update, a phone call kills the connection to the game and I get booted out. Weird!
  • Options
    Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    There is no discussion on this? A phone call now kills the game since the very last update? Here it happened again and my champ had his health stolen by Kabam and Kabam resurrected the enemy npc to full health!!!

4j6fqar29fbc.png
    x9lc1avacvqj.png
    gp49sz1xub1j.png
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Sometimes if I don't hit decline, it will kick me off the game or just kick me off right away which is very annoying. And I despise that crash recovery, disconnection system which just screws us while they get full health.

It's been going on for awhile across a few different Android phones.
  • Options
    Sometimes if I don't hit decline, it will kick me off the game or just kick me off right away which is very annoying. And I despise that crash recovery, disconnection system which just screws us while they get full health.

It's been going on for awhile across a few different Android phones.

Interesting. Glad I'm not crazy. It hasnt happened to me since I started playing this game over a year ago across both Android and iOS and now Android again. It only started since the Blade update. Funny thing is, I can make a call and talk while playing the game. It's the receiving a call that kills the game. Kabam Miike, I hereby summon you. So quick to give me a warning for asking what others think, but not quick to answer an actual problem. Please join in the conversation and let us know what we can do about the new phone call bug?????
  • Options
    Still having issues with this Kabam Techs. You guys know what is causing it?
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Since there is not a million post about this...I would assume it is only happening to a small amount of android users...it might help if you posted the type of device and version of Android you are running next time you have an issue.

If I were you I would contact support (go into the in-game settings and contact them from there) as the in-game support automatically sends Kabam the necessary device/Android info.
  • Options
    It happens to me a lot as well but not because of phone calls it happens whenever I hit the power bottom to close the screen it doesn't take more than 30 second and it log me out . Happens alot