**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

⭐️ 6-star availability Champions ⭐️

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
Hey all

I remember there are champions that from the beginning of 6-star introducing, are not available in the Basic
Six-Star Crystals.

Does someone have the list and maybe explanation to why ?

I know only about Hyperion & Quake not listed there.

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Black Widow
    Blade
    Crossbones
    Doctor Voodoo
    Ghost Rider
    Hyperion
    Magik
    Medusa
    Quake
    Stark Spidey
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    @rookiie any explanation to this and why? such old champions, literally form 2017-2018
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    You can check https://auntm.ai/champions which has all the champs in their highest available rarity
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

@rookiie any explanation to this and why? such old champions, literally form 2017-2018

They've been rolling the older champs out into the 6-star crystal pool, 5 or 6 every 3 months
    But last time around, they only brought 2 champs in, which was really strange
    I'm not sure if:
    1) They want to phase the remaining champs out of the meta, because as @odishika123 said Kabam view some of them as too OP
    2) They want to focus on bringing the updated champs into the 6-star featured crystals, taking the slots of the older champs
    Only Kabam knows
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Black Widow
    Blade
    Crossbones
    Doctor Voodoo
    Ghost Rider
    Hyperion
    Magik
    Medusa
    Quake
    Stark Spidey

Unstoppable Colossus, Punisher, Deadpool
    @TrashyPanda there are so many 6 star champs that can literally babysit those 5-star
    champions that are not available in six-star
    Like Doom, CGR, Ghost, NF, Magneto, Torch...

I think those champions that are not available in the current six-star pull by another reason
    is because they well roundly made.
    Very sustainable an relay-able for Deep Hard content even for 7.3 or 7.4
    and releasing them allowing Rank 3 now and possibly 4 by end of the year, will help
    the casual player, consume LESS units and resources = less cashflow and challenge.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Because they would be 'game-breaking'. I mean doesn't this proove that Kabam doesn't take all champions as 'equal' or atleast they didn't?
    @The_Sentry06 yep.
    Now I see why the dont release Sigil SW also..
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Because they would be 'game-breaking'. I mean doesn't this proove that Kabam doesn't take all champions as 'equal' or atleast they didn't?

I mean if they did they wouldn't be buffing or nerfing champs. For now Kabam thinks it is best not to release them, but who knows what the future holds?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

I mean if they did they wouldn't be buffing or nerfing champs. For now Kabam thinks it is best not to release them, but who knows what the future holds?
    I guess so. But then my problem is that they then filled it with abosolute trash for some reason. Honestly, 2018 and Kabam must have been a pain. Past is in the past though and I hope they introduce these champions soon.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    About the only one I could agree with is Quake. That extra health pool and damage would make her a lot nicer.

I’m sitting with an awakened R3 AA and he’s utterly filthy I can’t see how the rest of the pool comes close to him except quake or Hype.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Everyone forgets Magik was the original 'broken' champ. She still completely locks down a lot of extremely difficult fights. Her in a 6* would be kinda ridiculous as well.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    6* wolverine and SW is also missing.

I wish they would just add them all.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    If you take a look at the release date of the champions that aren't available as a 6 star, you'll find that all of them were released before 6 stars were a thing. Why are all new 'game breaking' champions released as a 6 star? Simply because you can't make featured cavs without a 6 star version of the featured champion.
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Still wondering why there isn't 6 star Stark Spidey. Depressing.