**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Meme Thread

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

• ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245

Monke said:

oh my i am so stupid. that last piece of text was supposed to be hood not angela
    haha, hood is actually good after the buff

ShrimpR said:

Monke said:

oh my i am so stupid. that last piece of text was supposed to be hood not angela
    Damage-wise: yes
    Utility-wise: Hell-to-the-naw
    he is now 100% sustainable with suicide, forget about the utility😂
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

I won’t act like he had more utility before his buff, but now his buff gave him some solid damage and regen. He’s definitely not some God tier insane champ, but he’s still solid imo
    his damage won't last long if you don't have a bunch of buffs to recharge your bullets, and since his fate seal was removed and the fact that he can't stack his staggers that'll make it even more annoying, for the miss part it can be helpful to recharge them but then again you'll most likely get 3-4 misses which isn't a lot
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

He isn’t worthless though. I don't like the buff much but he does have slightly better damage and sustainability. His buff control has been nerfed but it is decent.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

He isn’t worthless though. I don't like the buff much but he does have slightly better damage and sustainability. His buff control has been nerfed but it is decent.
    He's not unique anymore. He's just an above average damage dealer with some sustainability and a smidge of buff control. He used to have his uses now there are absolutely no situations where I'd purposefully use him with all the better Mystics our there.
    An average champ that isn't used or ranked up for anything but fun: Worthlesss.
    I mean many people are ranking him up now and are loving him. I personally dislike his buff but his sustainability is quite nice and he has good damage in buff heavy match ups. Plus his buff control might have been neutered but it's still decent and is fine for generic buff heavy match ups which don't punish you for permanent buffs. He has gained some value and lost some as well. For specific endgame scenarios, he has lost his value but for a progressing player, around act 5, early act 6, he will be useful after his buff. He might not be great after buff but him being worthless is a bit much IMO.

ShrimpR said:

ShrimpR said:

Monke said:

Damage-wise: yes
    Utility-wise: Hell-to-the-naw
    he is now 100% sustainable with suicide, forget about the utility😂
    killmonger guy will not approve
    I'll take my words back😂