**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav EQ reward changes

FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
Just taken a read through the changes to cav EQ rewards. The change to a nexus t5CC is a welcome one - step in the right direction for sure.

Comments

• Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    The changes are beautiful, I shed a happy tear
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    This is amazing i agree
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    This may be a dumb question, but where are you finding the new rewards? I haven't seen any posts about this. Thanks
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Look in the news and announcements tab and it’s the top post @Squirrelguy
  • TruckaceTruckace Posts: 18

This may be a dumb question, but where are you finding the new rewards? I haven't seen any posts about this. Thanks

News and Announcements : https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/253010/cavalier-difficulty-update-march-2021#latest
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I might even do it this month
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    Masterdux said:

Well thought on the T5CC nexus, doesn't guarantee you'll get a particular class (IMO that would be a little to good), but be able to choose the best option is great!

For sure. It also helps prevent someone from overflowing a certain class just because of bad rng.
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Great change, well done Kabam!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,064 ★★★★★
    good first step. i didn't bother exploring last month's EQ for the first time because the effort vs rewards didn't match up. the update is better and i'll be more inclined now to explore as normal.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I'll do Cav for a 10% t5cc nexus, even if my luck is ****. I'll hate myself for it, but I'll slog it out if it means I could potentially avoid the other methods.

Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and pull the rest of the horseman. *Sigh
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I did 100% of cav the last two months and it truthfully wasn’t that bad. I’m planning on doing it for a while longer so I’m glad we got a 6* reward buff and the 10% t5cc nexus.
  • Avaric3Avaric3 Posts: 13
    Will we have to select a class immediately upon exploration like when a selector is found... or can we save this in our crystal stash and open when ready?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Avaric3 said:

Will we have to select a class immediately upon exploration like when a selector is found... or can we save this in our crystal stash and open when ready?

It stil a cystal so she be fine to safe
  • Avaric3Avaric3 Posts: 13
    Gamer said:

Avaric3 said:

It stil a cystal so she be fine to safe
    Thanks! That’s what I was thinking. Gonna save mine till I get a few other crystals together then