**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still having the 475mb download

i7wssj3srgy5.png
After 2 months this is still happening to me. So kabam can I get an exact date on when you will fix my issue.

Comments

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Mate, this is an issue with YOUR device, not the game. There are literally 1000s of different devices running this game on android. Some have systems that clear cache etc, such as yours seems to have. This is what is causing the problem for you, not a glitch, not the game, not Kabams fault at all. Its your device doing this

So Kabam cant fix it for you, its your device, its your problem, so you have to fix it for yourself

This had been explained on these forums alone many many times recently, and Kabam has a sticky about it as well
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Well directing him to where the sticky is would be more helpful than the lecture.
    Checked your other threads out mate (trolling, so what?) and you mentioned this a few times ages ago and then you have done nothing at all to find a fix for the problem for your device! So you thought you would open another thread blaming them for you being too lazy to fix your problem, lol

And I take it you really really hate this game? Every single thread you have opened, like every one, is just complaining, moaning and slagging off Kabam and the game

If it makes you this unhappy, maybe look for a different game to play?
    Kocheese wrote: »
    Well directing him to where the sticky is would be more helpful than the lecture.

Or him actually doing that HIMSELF may be an option?

Or, God forbid, you actually directing him to this may have been an option??? Rather than just be a jerk

Choices choices
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Checked your other threads out mate (trolling, so what?) and you mentioned this a few times ages ago and then you have done nothing at all to find a fix for the problem for your device! So you thought you would open another thread blaming them for you being too lazy to fix your problem, lol

And I take it you really really hate this game? Every single thread you have opened, like every one, is just complaining, moaning and slagging off Kabam and the game

If it makes you this unhappy, maybe look for a different game to play?

oh great person please help this humble noob on how to get his game working because for 1 single day it worked fine then the next day this same thing happened
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    BTW when they made an official thread about it I sent my model no and whatnot still nothing
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    If I knew there was I fix and where it was located in here I would have Dave. We are here to help each other not talk down to him like he's inept. Obviously he didn't know. But hey, that's my train of thought.
  • Along with the thread stickied at the top of the Bugs section of the forums available here, we also have a Support Article available in-game by tapping the gear in the upper left hand corner, choosing "Support" and then searching for download. Alternately, you can check it out by clicking here.

Should none of the troubleshooting methods provided yield results, please do contact our Support Team for additional assistance by tapping/clicking on the link in the article that states, "Need more help? Contact Us" to submit a ticket. You will receive a reply via email for one on one assistance.
This discussion has been closed.