**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do I R5 my Duped Scarlett Witch or Duped Magik?

Anti382Anti382 Posts: 11
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Do I R5 my Duped Scarlett Witch or Duped Magik? 25 votes

Scarlet Witch
24%
DemonicStalkerHazmat911GreenstrokeHzoriHuluhulaXkiller22 6 votes
Magik
76%
Etaki_LirakoiNevvBRagamugginGunnerJaffacakedSpity68YellsomeDarkZenSpeedbumpDave_the_destroyerGQuantaoPeterStreitDmack976637ZzzSummonerB2vinniegainzSgtAnime1spiderknight616ForumGuydolann__ 19 votes
Neither
0%

Comments

• Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Magik
    SW isn't really that good without being at like sig 80-99(I say more at 99), magik is still better and more reliable than her in a way. She's completely based on luck sadly, magik is the power control champ(though i'd argue dormammu is a better power control champ) and she has that limbo so you can take damage and not worry about block damage or unevadable damage(like limbo, that aura of incineration mephisto has, coldsnap, etc) sometimes. She will really help you in almost all of the content in the game, especially act 5. She's such a gem.
  • Options
    Anti382Anti382 Posts: 11
    Thanks @ForumGuy. My SW is at lvl 99. My Magik is only at 1, which I can work on. I love power control champs, and have an r5 hawkeye because of that reason, so it would be nice to add another. i appreciate the advice.
  • Options
    Magik
    Anti382 wrote: »
    Thanks @ForumGuy. My SW is at lvl 99. My Magik is only at 1, which I can work on. I love power control champs, and have an r5 hawkeye because of that reason, so it would be nice to add another. i appreciate the advice.

Np, you won't regret it :).
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Magik
    Good for the Goldblum challenge.
  • Options
    Magik
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    Good for the Goldblum challenge.

She's Magikal in the new challenge!

I'll stop :/.