**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank (3 to 4/5)?

JimJaspersJimJaspers Posts: 2
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Here’s the thing.. it’s HARD AF to obtain mutant catalyst, lol, so I can’t rank up both. But I have synergies to make Domino stronger (Colossus 5* (4/5) as well as Magik, Red Hulk & Massacre all 4* 5/5) but the only person I have to compliment “the Big Guy” is Archangel (4* 5/5). And I honestly like playing with them both. All of my 4* are duped, I don’t know if that counts for anything. Lol.

Who should I rank (3 to 4/5)? 38 votes

Domino 5*
2%
Duke_Silver 1 vote
Apocalypse 5*
97%
BitterSteelGNASTYeX12BuckyBruhTexas_11ShrimpRRookiie_Sham_QacobEtjamaKRANꓘWoody15Mike439Ctfz35Dfour24MasterpuffDavepool87RenaxqqA7madD1wRupp20304 37 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse 5*
    Not even a little bit close.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Apocalypse 5*
    Imagine ranking up domino smh
  • But, but @Nigelthornberry she’s fun and very useful with synergies :( Lol.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse 5*
    I mean if you're still in Act 5 and you enjoy playing Domino then go with Domino
    But as you move towards the upper echelons of the game you'll know that this is not a question
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Why even ask this? Aside from domino’s lack of utility/reliable damage, if you’re going to bring ber you’ll need to bring rulk as well. You may as well bring apoc, and have cable fill in that synergy slot.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse 5*

But, but Nigelthornberry she’s fun and very useful with synergies :( Lol.

Apoc is without a doubt the best of the two.

But rank who you enjoy, if you like Domino a lot, then rank her up! Its a game afterall.
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    Apocalypse 5*
    domino in 2021 omegalul
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Domino 5*
    Voting in retaliation against the Domino hate
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Apocalypse 5*
    Man i seariously cant believe how quickly domino fell from the meta. When i started playing this game, my friend used to say she was top 5 champ in the game. This was 9 months ago.