**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.4.3 micro reflect ant man is bugged.

I was clearing this lane today and I was thinking of champs that should be able to get around the glancing reflect, first i tried falcon, using his lock on and bypassing it by lowering the aa of his glancing and therefore bypassing the node which says every glanced hit gets reflected by some % of the damage. It did not work. Then I went to my ole reliable, omega red. His mediums cant be reflected even if they get glanced, I thought. The passive and degen damage would do the job if i could get a heavy to not glance and i wouldnt need to hit him that much. Nope. Mediums and heavies were glanced and reflected. fix this. or tell me this is the intended interaction.

Comments

• Options
    noynoy Posts: 56
    It's intended. I'm sure someone can explain the glancing mechanic better but I was told glanced hits suffer 100% AAR so you will take damage back. I used Magneto because Antman is metal. Not sure what is happening there but it worked.
  • Options
    PhilipEPhilipE Posts: 41
    noy said:

It's intended. I'm sure someone can explain the glancing mechanic better but I was told glanced hits suffer 100% AAR so you will take damage back. I used Magneto because Antman is metal. Not sure what is happening there but it worked.

if magneto turned it off by the aar then so should falcon. i dont see how this is right
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You need to reduce aar in general. Not just offensive or defensive.