**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NO NO NO NO NO

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
Sorry for the loud title, but it's just how things are right now. Seems like I've hit a string of bad luck. Let's recap. It's October. It's my first war season ever. Almost ever single war is decided by a few kills, and we finish Silver 2 Rank 13.

Sucks, right? But it gets worse. Fast forward to early December.
Last war finishes, and we get enough points to get into Gold 3. Yay! But then results start trickling in, and we finish Silver 1 Rank 31.

Sucks even more, right? IT GETS WORSE.
Today, we won our latest war by a small margin, and it was super close. We got to Gold 3 Rank 1310, so I figured we would stay there. Boy, was I wrong. This is where we finished:

SILVER 1. RANK 9. THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER. Just to be clear, I'm exaggerating a little bit. Also, I'm not saying the system is rigged, I just have horrible luck.

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    HAHA!

Man, that is brutal.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

we would’ve made it into gold with a win and 100% over both battle groups.

We had a combined 3 people place in defense and not attack. One fight left from full clear in bg1

I’m so **** mad. One of them was online as war ended

That really sucks. 1 fight. At least I can rest somewhat easy knowing we did as much as we could. Cleared all 3 BGs with only 10 kills, but still ended up in Silver
    Wait, so if some alliances get docked points, could we make it into Gold 3?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Wait, so if some alliances get docked points, could we make it into Gold 3?

It's not out of the realm of possibility, but I wouldn't bank on it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Stop the count! You easily won gold 3 by a lot.

don’t bring that up lol
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    all the work and to stare at the rewards makes it even worse. a small percentage for a month's work of time, fights etc.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

Sorry to revive this, but finally, we did it

Pog champ
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    You win 5 straight war matches you barely move up, lose one and you drop into the level below as if every other alliance won.

I’ll probably sit out next season since our alliance gives you the choice.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    If you keep winning you'll get into a higher tier and that will increase your multiplier, making it easier to go up the ladder. It will be better for your alliance in the next season.

This is actually the first season that I actually cared about Alliance War. I used to be in a Bronze I/Silver III alliance that does low level AQ for almost a year since I started this game. Joined a Map 6/Gold I and we're 9-3 this season so we're landing Platinum IV.

Yes, this is the 2nd time I’ve revived this thread, but it’s become my end-of-season tradition at this point to cut it close. 20 points decided if we got to gold 1 or not. I’ve got some weird luck in terms of finishing seasons