**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Never hear news about her anymore

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
Lowkey people forgot that jubilee is in this game
I haven't seen a single soul or youtuber bring up her name
What happened?

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Well she hasn't been added to the basic pool of featured so not a lot of people have her to play around with. She was also overshadowed by Stryfe, and people probably spent their units trying to acquire him instead of her. And the mutant class is OP as is, so it's really hard for her to steal the limelight.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    This boss rush might put her back on everyone's mind
    Who knows the crazy nodes She'll have
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    She's a collection of abilities to produce mediocrity. Not a bad character, but isn't as great by 2021 standards and has been buried underneath the introduction of Stryfe.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    IMO Jubilee offers nothing for my roster. I already have all of the great mutants as 5/65s or 6-star rank 2, and I can't see a reason to rank up or use Jubilee over any of them. I have her as a 6-star.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    She's alright but like many have said Stryfe had more hype
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

It's like BWDO and Squirrel Girl - she'll appear when someone discovers a node she's amazing for

Squirrel girl is meh
    She's got good damage and nothing else. Above average though.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Even after getting her as a 4 star from the arena and taking her to rank 4 straight away I have barely used her.
    She got buried underneath "cosmic Aegon" and that's pretty much why not a soul mentions her.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Jack of all trades , master of none
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I got a 6* jubilee from a stryfe cav. Pretty good damage. Wouldn’t call her a god tier champ, but she’s really fun to play
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Jack of all trades , master of none

but oftentimes better than a master of one

(this is the full quote btw)