Options

Seeing without eyes

The DD original abilities as in the movie and drama should be and i agreed if that against the hood or invisible woman because they are meant invisible state but still touchable but ghost phase is different mechanism, we can see her but she is untouchable, so i wonder why DD cant miss the atk against ghost.

Comments

• Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 944 ★★★
    While I agree, she's not technically invisible, this change is consistent with other Ghost counters (not including armor break champs); Nick Fury, Red Goblin, Silver Surfer, Prof. X, Emma Frost, Magneto, and Human Torch
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    There was a thread like this just recently and I mentioned that if we were to get technical, no one should be able to counter Ghost's phase due to her being intangible. Perhaps only a select few of the OP comic champs may be able to.

They probably threw her phase under the category of "miss" for the sake of simplicity.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    While I don't agree that DD should be able to, NF and Magneto (sort of) make sense if you twist logic a little.

NFs tactical charges I imagine (this is just my take on his situation) they shut down her suits ability. Using weird alien tech (as SHIELD likes to do) it prevents her from being intangible and able to be hit.

Same sort of situation with Magneto, his magnetism is directly affecting her suits ability to maintain her intangible state.

Everything else though.... I got nothing really. She's literally not existing in this dimension when she phases so nothing else should affect her. NF and Mags are (at least in my head cannon) affecting her suit.