**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam Really 416 6* fights in 24 hr for 10 units..like really what

2»

Comments

• JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    10 units? Are the suppliers in the battlerealm running low on units due to Covid?
  • Mase1127Mase1127 Posts: 60 ★★
    Another swing and a miss, good job Kabam. Is math that hard? Couple this with the bugs already from this patch and this is right on par with how the game’s been lately.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    🥴
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    All jokes apart, I think they mistakenly added one extra zero at the end of the total points requirement.
    I think we need to do 13-14 fights with 6*, ending with an SP1 in order to claim the units.
    Let's see tomorrow.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Faseeh said:

Fabwizi said:

I am so confused are kabam really having a 24 hr event to do 416 6 star fights for 10 units.

Just curious which objective is this? (i dont have the game open rn)
    Vallhalla victories one, I guess Odin and other gods would be drinking and laughing at this joke.
    Odin should be crying bc he is meh tier in this game lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★

Kabam is really clowning us here with this event ...

And its not even april fools yet 🤣
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★

My question is, since the description is worded differently than usual, if the last hit dealt to the opponent is an sp1, but then they don’t die, and die later to other forms of damage (dot, passive damage debuffs, etc), does it still give you the 4K points?

no, 4000 bonus points will only be given for the SP1-killed fight
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    That 24 hr solo events are not worth to do, given that such short period of time and bad rewards. Kabam should extend the length of the event (e.g., 5-day solo event) if they don't upgrade the rewards.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I'm just glad the rewards are trash too so im not even tempted to go for it
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    WikiLeaks said:

Not all events are for all players. Occasionally we like to release events for those who like to be punished and not rewarded. Everyone is also overlooking the 500 4* shards and 1,000 gold. This in combination with all of the other events we are running should allow you to pick and choose which events and rewards you want to prioritize.

Yeah, as a Thronebreaker player, i am REALLY interested on 1000 gold and 500 4* Shards that no one uses
  • Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    edited March 2021
    I don’t have a life. Or a job. I’ll spend all my time for 10 units! Ugh. Cmon kabam. Realize
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Don't mind me I am patiently waiting for someone to show up and explain to us maggots why this is actually good and reasonable.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Particularly asinine considering one of their WEEKLY goals is 70 fights...just win double that PER DAY for these milestones...
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    The rewards were supposed to be 1000 units and 10 6* sig stones... maybe... probably not... probably just a bad event
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Math is hard. But thankfully the Crystal algorithm is programmed by the same excellent programmers as the programmers of this daily quest - nothing to worry about in MCOC /s !
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Don't mind me I am patiently waiting for someone to show up and explain to us maggots why this is actually good and reasonable.

@GroundedWisdom
    @DNA3000
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    I beg to disagree.

This is very important to me. This is the stuff dreams are made of.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Looks like someone can't recognize a sarcastic comment when they see one.