**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AQ issues. 2 AQs screens then 1 can't join either [Under Investigation]

MgklbnnieMgklbnnie Posts: 10
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Started an AQ map 5. After I joined it, it showed to different AQ screens. one said leader hasn't started yet. other said join.

Now there is just one screen. it has the map count down timer going bit it says START. half my alliance can't join now. and if u press start it says a quest is already in action

Comments

• Options
    Ronburgundy1105Ronburgundy1105 Posts: 1
    Same here. KABAM, HOW ABOUT YOU GET YOUR **** TOGETHER AND TRY TO GO AT LEAST A MONTH WITHOUT SCREWING US
  • Options
    FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    My AQ is broken too...I started and now it says start again and I cannot get in.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    utfrrqgro66w.png
    I'm having the same issue and finally an officer started in 1 screen but it doesn't let others join.
  • Options
    AlexVanDamme81AlexVanDamme81 Posts: 83
    Is incredible..... Fix one bug and escape another....... Now alliance quest Whit People cant join e double screen.....

When finish? No More words..... Is amazing.......
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Hmm
  • Options
    SignumSignum Posts: 133
    Yup AQ is broken, I fired it up but cannot join.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry that you're having issues with the AQ. The game team is aware of this and are currently looking into it. We'll post an update as soon as we know more. Thanks so much for hanging in there.
  • Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    fstczv7suayi.png

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Forget it it's not worth it
  • Options
    BronxHugethBronxHugeth Posts: 36
    Nice job. Started AQ and 1 person joined, now nobody can join. And I have a "start" screen to start AQ again. This is really getting pathetic.
  • Options
    dzfusg6iues1.jpg
  • Options
    For a couple hours, sometime maybe a month from now is it too much to ask to have the game run properly?
  • Options
    So I we paid for and started and AQ and we can't play it at all. What's going on and when will this be fixed?
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    What about the gold, chips and loyalty we used to start AQ, will we get those back?
  • Options
    MrShadyMrShady Posts: 22
    edited June 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey OP. Sorry that you're having issues with the AQ. The game team is aware of this and are currently looking into it. We'll post an update as soon as we know more. Thanks so much for hanging in there.

Having the same issue... Did we lose our resources & that also means I cannot get my normal team in. This could hurt us rank wise. Unfortunately, every minute counts because of the timer. I would be so disappointed if my alliance lost out of expert rank due to this

Still shows my champs are in the deleted duplicate Alliance quest mission.
  • Options
    MilienM5MilienM5 Posts: 11
    At least Kabam's Game Team is consistent with every update → AQ is screwed up (again). What happened to thoroughly testing releases that you apologize after the v12.0 debacle?
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    So will we get refunded the cost of the map? I doubt it, but it would be nice.
  • Options
    MÀD_SNAKEMÀD_SNAKE Posts: 9
    This error kicked me out from a fight in AQ then it shows that I can't join like it hasn't started yet grrrr
  • Options
    Guys don't worry they said they are looking into it...............
  • Options
    VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    HA_NFG wrote: »
    Entry fee refund and 30min timer for the entire week. Anything short of this is a straight out insult to the player base. This is becoming beyond a joke how the game continues to so unreliable. My 6 week old puppy could run this game smoother than Kabam atm.

I wouldn't want to be "punished" with 30 minute timers.... Aren't all of today's issues punishment enough..?
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    You guys need to wake up and get you game working.
  • Options
    Definitely don't want to be "punished" with 30 mins timer. It's bad enough they rewarded us with 4 weeks of "single" evade AQ with the v13.0 update.

Too bad the old forum and the 30 mins punishment timer thread is gone. Can Miike claim that he never said that now?
  • Options
    jc32nailsjc32nails Posts: 2
    Same issue here. QUest Started...others cannot see or join it.
  • Options
    Guys. Nobody's rank is going to be messed up. Just chill. This is a global problem in-game. Every alliance is at a disadvantage so every alliance is playing with the same handicap. We'll all just hit milestones a little more slowly
  • Options
    BigH501BigH501 Posts: 4
    Same here, can't get into AQ. Leader started AQ and when I went to join, it keeps taking me to a screen to innitiate a new AQ but can't because there is one already going on.

Have the duplicated quest issue as well, at least that doesn't hinder my game play... :(
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Same issues in my alliance. A few people are actually inside the BGs...other ones are locked out at the start screen, but unable to start AQ again... :(
  • Options
    You're right it doesn't hinder game play. What it does hinder is the timing for BGs when your players are global.
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    No word on what you (kabam) are going to do? We have players from Europe and Asia that would like to get some sleep.
  • Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

We see you are aware of a lot of things. But that doesn't exactly help, does it ?
    How do you manage to come up with fresh new bugs every other day ?