**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bravo, Kabam

DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
You actually listened to the players and gave them what they want. You reverted Hood back to his pre-buff state, but will eventually adjust him to add slight buffs to his kit without removing any old ones.

Thank you for listening to the player base!

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

I’m still in shock tbh

Why? You act like this is the first time it's happened.
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

You actually listened to the players and gave them what they want. You reverted Hood back to his pre-buff state, but will eventually adjust him to add slight buffs to his kit without removing any old ones.

Thank you for listening to the player base!

Agreed! In the words of Michael Scott, "It takes a big man to admit his mistakes, and I am that big man." says Kabam. Hats off to Kabam for listening!
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    gsil6374 said:

I’m still in shock tbh

Why? You act like this is the first time it's happened.
    Its not the first time, but it rarely happens. That's the shocker. Usually when they change a champion that fast, its because that champion is better than what they wanted him/her to be. Examples are Sabertooth, Killmonger, Cosmic Ghostrider. This is a pro player move the community asked for. While I personally don't care for the Hood, many people wanted this change and to see it done this fast is very much appreciated.
    Wasn't CGR changed before he was released?
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Don’t have a stake in this fight as I am not a Hood person pre or post buff, but I certainly appreciate Kabam acknowledging player feedback.

It sounds like they will do the Hood rework in the future, which should be good for the fans of his buff changes.

Definitely win win for everyone.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    I am glad they are listening, it shows a lot. Hoping for a speedy rerelease. He was fun with his buff.
  • Options
    HdhjssvvHdhjssvv Posts: 55

Hdhjssvv said:

**** you man the buff was great bunch of wastemen no need to revert him I used a 6 star 1-2 gem

They are sending RTD for people that ranked 5* nd 6*

They won’t give me a generic 1-2 gem back they’ll give me cats I don’t want