**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Next 5/65 5*

ImDaggerImDagger Posts: 7
edited March 2021 in General Discussion

I already have Guily2099 as a 6* already

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,848 ★★★★★
    Hyperion. Though I feel you could probably go for whoever he find the most fun at this point
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,111 ★★★★★
    Hype
  • Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    I wouldn't go Hype because you already have CMM highly ranked, and they do similar things. My pick would be Magik because her power control utility is incredible, and she is very useful in things like war and more niche scenarios. The r5 really boosts her damage to a more playable amount, so I think she would benefit a lot.
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Hype and magik both need it.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Hyperion or Magik.
    They are both not available as 6*s, and are both great champs.
    I personally r5 Magik way before r5 Hyperion, as I had some damage dealers at r5 before him and Magik power lock is a must have on any roster 😉
  • Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Gonna go out on limb here and say prof x. I think he got overshadowed a bit on relapse due to apocalypse hype but he’s a brilliant addition to a team. Plus your mutant rank 5 could use with some more diversity of the opponent can be bled or poisoned