**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No update?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Destr0yerDestr0yer Posts: 47

I'm sorry this occured please take the time to fill out the below template to make sure we have all the information needed to investigate

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5).

As usual. Please fill the form and fall in line.

I know kabam is working hard to keep the game up and running, and to bring in new content every month. Kudos to the team on that. But at the same time, the operational part needs some improvement.

The game is excellent, but the team handing the customer platform needs improvement. They can do better i believe, but the management must put in the time for improvement.

Along with improvement, we'd appreciate more transparency in approach towards the game and community. The ghost nerf/change is really annoying people. If any change is made, even a one line in the log would help people a lot. But transparency is a must to keep the trust of the player base.
    ^^^THIS
  • Options
    SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    My device is samsung j2 core
    Version 8.1.0

This is so frustrating fix this already.