Your Broken Submit button

how come you’re submit button for filing a complaint doesn’t work? i have a video of me spamming it for 14 seconds and nothing, absolutely nothing, even happens. i purposely type my email wrong and hit submit. it tells me to fix it. i do. i hit submit again. what happens? nothing. i’m getting really mad rn and trying to cuss a storm. i’ve re typed my complaint 4 times nows F-O-U-R. what am i supposed to do?

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Member Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It just saves them time. Going to send a form letter back anyway.
  • R4GER4GE Member Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I haven't sent in a ticket in a long time, always does more harm than good. Almost seems that regardless of the issue many players keep getting the same exact automated response.
  • Redwulf67Redwulf67 Member Posts: 55
    Its true, I've gotten automated responses at least 6 times that had nothing to do with my actual complaint. It pulled a keyword out and sent a reaponse off that word
  • KestrelleKestrelle Member Posts: 441 ★★
    edited October 2017
    i’ve re typed my complaint 4 times nows F-O-U-R. what am i supposed to do?

Have you considered copy/paste
  • baprice42403105baprice42403105 Member Posts: 22
    Redwulf67 wrote: »
    Its true, I've gotten automated responses at least 6 times that had nothing to do with my actual complaint. It pulled a keyword out and sent a reaponse off that word

i mean the button doesn’t even do anything. and i haven’t gotten a response either